Learning control,kinda part.2

Mind control is a very complex ability to have, yet so simple to explain. Mind control is the ability to control the mind of others, as the name infers. The power to manipulate others to your will by probing the apex of their being, the brain. An amazing ability no doubt, one that I very much admire and fear and to have that ability is almost...well it's just unimaginable yet not something that comes as a surprise. My mother's quirk allows her to manipulate others, while she does not refer to it as mind control, I do. What else would you call the ability to make others copy your actions against their will? I'm not going to question why I have this ability, rather I'm curious as to why I'm this lucky. I'm not going to ignore my fortune after awakening in this world. How did I go from a college student barely making it through the days to some kid in a superpowered society with loving parents and amazing abilities? I've never been this lucky in my life so this is very much not what I would have expected. I'm not complaining, just curious.

My inquisitiveness is for nought, however, because I'm sure I'll never get the answer to those questions. Why am I here? How did I end up here? What am I supposed to do here? It could just be that I'm a lucky bastard that got another chance at life. It could be that this is all some coma induced dream. Or maybe, just maybe I'm here for a reason.

How far fetched is that?

All of that aside I really need to experiment with this new ability of mine. I've had the ability to read minds for three years and had thought it to be my only power next to being the avatar and all, but clearly, I was wrong. I can read and control. I can only control through mental directive, if this can be changed or not is something I'll discover as time passes. To control one's mind I need admission to it first. I already have access but as the man had said I was in his head. I need to get into my victim's head for this to work. How had I gotten into his head in the first place? I don't remember doinbecause anything out of the ordinary. All I know is that the man was all arrogant and smug one second and the next he was crumbling to the floor in pain. I'm sure it was his head that had caused the pitiful breakdown, which must've been caused by me. Gaining access induces a headache in the victim then.

So the main question is; how do I access another's mind completely and how had I done it the first time?

Where do I even start with this?

"I should just go back to sleep" I can worry about this later. I'm supposed to have my daily lessons with my mother but she's decided it's best I rest today after what had happened last night, or....well earlier today. I'm not a fan of this but I can't really tell her that. When my mother tells me to do something I will do it, lest I face an angered and worried mother. I never thought I would not like to be given a day off of school, even if it's homeschool. Yes, I was invested in my education in college and everything, but if I had to walk away, I would. I'm pretty sure I was pretty close to doing just that.

But my education is essential for my future in this world. In the tragic world I have left I'm sure I could've gone without all the struggle of college and just go find myself a job. It's not the same here. All this world cares about is quirk, money and power so naturally, I strive to have all three. I'm lucky to have the first two and the last will be achieved with my education and training. Power comes in many forms after all. High intellect is the form of power I prefer over more simplistic shows of power.

With brains, you can surely find a way to destroy even the most feared villains out there.

Still, I can't just be all brains and have no clue to fend for myself when it comes to combat, hence my training.

What time is it anyway?

I feel as if I've been sitting on my bed for over an hour, which wouldn't be too much of a surprise to me. When my mind wanders, it wanders.