I will lie and I will hurt you

Anti Stan pushed masc Yano around, out of his own car the forcing him to let him into his apartment. Anti pushed his way in knocking over Yono.

"this place sure is small" Anti Stan stepped on Yono as if he was the doormat, at least he had the manners to wipe his shoes before entering on Yono.

"ow ma- I mean moustache man" masc Yono caught his words before he could upset Anti Stan whom was standing on top of him "I'm down here, y'mind getting off me"

Anti steps off the amorphous figure "my names not moustache man! My name is Anti Stan!" He yelled.

"Anti Stan? Does that mean there's a Posi Stan or something?"

"if there is one then I'm yet to meet my assumed lookalike who should be eliminated. Now get off the floor, Trash!"

"you shoved me though"

"you shoved me" Anti Stan replied in a whiny mocking voice "No excuses, we'll be playing by my rules from now on"

"but this is my home!" Yono protested as he stood back up.

"oh and I'm homeless now because of you. Your home is now my home so my rules apply!"

Yono slumped, he now has a fussy houseguest who will now be staying in his two roomed (one of which is the bathroom) apartment for the foreseeable who isn't one of his sisters.

Anti Stan made himself comfortable, he made Yono sleep on the floor while he took the bed. Anti enjoyed the abundance of doors containing toons he could torture, leaving spring loaded pies through out the corridors.

"Anti Stan, mate, you're going a bit far in tormenting my neighbours could you please stop torturing poor old Ms Swallow she is nearly 100" Yono begs.

"you don't seem to understand the wonders of Villainy Trash"

"Schadenfreude is not an emotion law abiding civilians feel" Yono scratches his head to the idea of villainy.

"you are very wrong in your assessment Trash, everyone feels schadenfreude deep down! That's why slapstick is so popular" Yono stared at Anti like dog hearing a strange sound, Anti Stan sighed with discontent "maybe I'll have to educate you on the subject better" Anti snarled.