I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

"Oh I'm so stupid" cried Mickey Moo "calm down Mick, it not like you were one sentence short of embracing yourself in front of Stan... the whole coffee shop even!"

Mick wanted to say something to Stan but he felt it, Mick felt it would just ruin their current relationship of chums and barista/customer so he thinks he will shouldn't open his mouth about his feelings.

Stan whistled as he strode in time to his job of the week, he has been hired to be the cheer squad captain for the local football team The Poppycocks, during their career defining game of the toon-ball championship: Toonria, Populture City's Poppycocks vs America, Toon Town's, Anvil Crushers sponsored by ACME. The most anticipated game of the season and the beloved (say for few) Stan was going to be the captain. Due to an unfortunate accident last week, of Anti Stans doing, she was incapacitated and temporarily paralysed for several months.

"yo wassup~" a ...young woman?... man?... amorphous creature resembling both and neither, in the cheer squad uniform welcomed Stan.

"you must be Stan the temp Captain" she attempted to flirtatiously wink at Stan but she had trouble

"oh yes I'm Stan and you be..." Stan looks down at roll call "Yono?"

"cheer leader Yono! I'm flirtatious, bold and humble. I'm pretty but not too pretty and I'm not vapid I just wake up like this"

"I like your spirit cheerleader Yono!"

Yono finishes bragging to Stan, her flirting attempts failing every time due to Stan ignorance towards it and him being in a professional mindset. "Okay everyone! We are doing absolutely amazing!" Stan beckons a dog faced girl over to him "Dot you were a little off tempo, I understand you do amazing as a solo act and love the spotlight but this is a team effort, you're also a flier so for everyone's safety you can't freestyle in the air, ok. And I've also been hearing you haven't been getting along with the goalie and cheer squad captain of The Anvil Crushers"

"She's says she's the Better Dot and I'm just a cheap knock off sir!

"ok I'll talk to her later about it, but do you understand my instructions on the routine and the dangers of flying freestyling"

"yes sir!" Dot saluted in a military-esque fashion "aw, ok from the top, one more time!"