Never gonna run around and desert you

The mid show performance went well, everyone worked together, though Stan got a black eye from trying to talk to the other squad captain, but other the. That, Stan thought the team did well. After the Football game ended Stan treated the cheer squad to some ice cream, he wanted to do something simple to congratulate his team, even if the Poppycocks lost the game, and won't be in the finale. He wanted to celebrate the cheer squad.

"everyone did great back there, not a single hiccup!"

"only your eye there coach" one of the men on the team chuckled

"oh, mistakes happen. A feisty little lady, she was. It will heal right up soon!"

A familiar dog faced man walked into the ice cream parlour, it was Mickey Moo.

"hello Mike" called out Stan, Mike turned over and waved back.

"oh Stan! What happened to your eye!"

"oh nothing serious Mike, I just had a little altercation with the captain of the oppositions cheer team"

Mike built up some courage in his mind, his face screwing up making clear he was thinking about something.

"You ok there buddy" Stan asked "you look like you need the toilet"

"ah, no! May I join you?"

"Yeah sure! The more the merrier!"

the Poppycock's cheer squad, Stan and Mike spent the rest of the day eating ice cream and talking, at about 8:00 pm they were all kicked out fo eating to much ice cream, everyone was left stumbling about evenly being found by partners family and friends to pick them up and drop home, but Stan and Mike were left in an ice cream induced stupor, singing slurred sea shanties narrowly avoiding all deadly dangers two drunk people walking alone together face. "Wwherrrrre we goinnng" slurred Mike.

"ya see that chickennn, mmmy Dear Moooo"

"no... no wait! No"

Stan grabs Mikes face and stares into his face "exactlyy, chickennssss are not! Reeeel... why aren't you a cow?"

the intoxicated pair go on pseudo philosophical ramblings Before passing out... passing out in the sewer.