Never gonna make you cry

The famous pair known as Fergus and Clyde: Adventure Capitalists, were at the entrance of an old mine of theirs "ghost, oh how silly" Clyde chuckled to himself.

"we should really call someone to do this instead, shouldn't we? Like those ghost busters or Mystery Inc.?

"pish posh, Fergus you worry to much, I'm not going to get some teenagers to our dirty work, or an actual team of professionals to take the fun" Clyde marches into the cave, Fergus quickly following behind once he's left alone.

Anti Stan was hiding behind a rock shaped like him, he was loving the convenience of the situation. After the two men have left his view Anti tip toed to the entrance of the mine and gently placed down a plunger as if it were his baby, Anti giggled "those gazzilionaires won't know what hit 'em"

Anti crept into the tunnel to place his dynamite in a good spot, he need a nice spot were it look like the collapse was not done with explosives.

"Clyde I hear something!"

"you're just being paranoid" Clyde sighed and patted his nervous partner on the back "you'll see there will be nothing to worry about"

Anti could hear the echoes of the men's conversation, couldn't help but be giddy and giggly, he held back his laughter to not alert anyone of his presence. Anti Stan began to place the 30 or so sticks of dynamite around the tunnel Clyde and Fergus were in, he took the plungers cord and connected it to the explosives before running away.

"I hear foot steps!"

"Hm.. but they are going away from us... perhaps you were right Fergus, we'll investigate it" Clyde grabbed Fergus's hand, dragging him along the tunnel to the sources of noice. BOOM! Anti had set off the dynamite, causing a cave in as intended. Fergus and Clydes eyes pop out from their heads, seeing the tunnel collapsing in front of them, the duo ran for their lives only stopping when the cave stopped falling. "We all most died!" Clyde shouted.

"at least it can't get any worse, right?" Fergus tried to shrug in a comedic fashion.

"oh you should know better then to say that, Fergus. Can you use your phone?"

"it's dead..."

"and mine has no service down here. Maybe I should use it to smash the rocks, it's pretty tough, got hit by a truck once and the truck got crushed instead of the phone!"

"WhOoOoOoOoO! It will take a long tiIiIIIiImMmMmMme!"

"stop making stupid noises Fergus!"

"it's not me Clyde!"

"and things got worse! And when the important meetings tomorrow!"

"whOoOoOoOoOo!"