We know the game and we're gonna play it

It was finally the 5th of the month everyone was exited for the historical event happening at Populture City.

news teams surrounded the Populture Congress Building of Diplomatic Matters to get the best spot to report on the meeting. The dream police kept crowds in order and hired secretary kept watch from inside and outside the building.

Anti Stan was walking down the street to the meeting until a limousine pulled up to him, it was Fergus and Clydes ride to the Congress building.

"good morning Clyde! You were supposed to wait for me" the driver had a friendly beam, she got out of the drivers seat and with an exaggerated gracious bow she opened the passenger seat "Mr Clyde where might your partner Mr Fergus be?" She later asked only seeing who she believed to be Clyde the Adventure Capitalist.

"dear Fergus has a cold" Anti quickly answered.

"you sound a bit horsed yourself sir"

"Pish posh, I have a meeting to go to"

"whatever you say!"

the limousine driver goes back to her spot and drives the rest of the way to the Congress building, Anti Stan felt pretty proud about his impersonation and with Fergus out of the way not joining him he could get away with more.

the diplomatic meeting looked like a red carpet event, limos dropped off the representatives at the building which they then walked into. Anti Stan disguised as Clyde was the last to arrive he walked into the Popultur Congress Building of Diplomatic Matters with a villainous smile on his face.

"Good morning fellow international representative of the United Nations, we are here to commence a peaceful meeting and sign treatises" the speaker said.

the human representative from the USA made the first statement for the discussion "the first thing in this meeting I would like to bring up is the case of toon villains and what we are suppose to do with them. Once they are arrested they usually escape within a week" the other human representatives agreed with the statement.

"well maybe give them longer sentences" Anti Stan snarked

"did you not hear me say they escape within a week"

"And some of these toons criminals are very dangerous two, there are Murderers, terrorist, robbers and general mischief makers" one of the representatives from the United Kingdom added on to the comment from the USA.

"toon villains can be hard to deal with, maybe you should put them into higher security then you would normally. We know you're probably not going to build new prisons to cater for toon felons" the grey rabbit spoke up.

"why is there a wabbit here. Did you take a wrong turn at Albuquerque again" Anti Stan mocked the representative from the USA.

"no doc, I was invited here like the rest of us though I doubt you were invited since I don't recall seeing you on the list"

though there was a bit of bickering, notes on how to deal with toon criminals were taken. Things were going smoothly for now.