Chapter 13

My mood became good yesterday, because of what happened to us on that blind date; made by my classmates with the help of other friends of Javis.

Na kwento rin kasi sa akin ni Yra yung naging plano nila, pambawi raw sa hardships ko para sa buong class.

Pinilit pala nila yung mga kaibigan ni Javis para mangyari talaga yung plano nila.

Kaya ang nangyari pagkatapos, nilibre ko silang lahat sa isang stall, tuwang-tuwa naman sila... but they don't know how much they made me happy.

And now is the third day of our intrams. I am excited for tomorrow, dahil laban na 'yon nila Javis, I wanna watch him again like what happened in his game last year.

I will always support him in everything he does and what he loves.

This is just another normal day for me kahit na intrams. May mga bagong ganap naman sa panibagong araw, like a beauty pageant. So there will be a new Miss Thorn High University. And because I am one of the SSG officers, I am one of those who handle the event, it's a good thing that Yra is always with me, I never get bored.

My classmates want me to be the candidate too because I can't deny that I have the beauty and brain, but I am an officer so I am not allowed, and one more thing, I don't like exposing too much of my beauty, marami na naman mga maghahabol, lalo na sa ibang university na dumayo sa event ng school namin.

It's exhausting to entertain or even ignore them, they just keep bugging me. Proven and tested when I tried joining when I was in junior high school.

"Iniisip mo na naman kagandahan mo." My jaw drop when I heard Yra. She always got it right. Why is that?!

"Paano mo nalaman?"

"Expression mo pa lang kaya."

"My expression?"

She nodded and imitate my expression that she saw on my beautiful face.

I just laughed when she overacted to imitate it.

"Grabe ka, hindi naman ganyan!" I jokingly rolled my eyes at her.

"Oo kaya!"

Hindi ko na lang siya pinansin at nag focus sa pageant na nasa question and answer portion na.

May iba na kabado may iba na confident sa mga sagot. Pero kung tutuusin madali lang naman yung mga tanong sa bawat participant, kahit on the spot pa 'yan, kayang-kaya sagutan... kulang lang sa confidence yung iba, that's the important thing they must build up for themselves even if it's in the contest or in real life.

"Sa tingin mo sino mananalo?" tanong ni Yra na may hawak pang papel, tinitignan ang magiging flow ng events.

Mia who is one of those people that insecure with me joined the pageant. The one who also befriend me but stabbing me at my back. But I must say, she is good. She got the beauty and her answers were on point.

I'm not going to be biased, but she's good. She just has the attitude when it comes to me, iba talaga nagagawa ng inggit.

I may always proud of myself for being gorgeous and smart, but I never drag down other women just because I am aware of the things I have. All women have their own beauty. I am just confident with what I have, and there's no wrong with that.

Kaya minsan hindi ko maintindihan bakit sila nagagalit sa akin? I'm just bringing up myself not doing something bad at them.

"Mia. Miara Asuncion," I uttered her name to answer Yra's question.

"Wow! You don't want them in person, right? But you still chose her," she uttered in shock, but I saw the smile on her face after, like she is proud of me for not letting out my frustrations to my enemies.