Prologue

3POV

Gaea was dead, the giants were defeated, and Olympus was saved once again. Both the Gods as well as Greek and Roman demigods even the hunt erupted into cheers after Percy delivered the finishing blow. Percy himself felt empty inside, he had just watched his friends die one by one, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Thalia, and Annabeth. Percy was on his knees gold dust and blood surrounding him, he was gravely injured to the point where he could not even muster up the energy to cry.
Just has Percy was about to pass out he heard his father call his name, that's when everything went black.

Apollo POV
I heard Poseidon yell my name across the battlefield and saw him kneeling next to a body which I automatically knew belonged to Percy. I rushed to their side while trying to reassured Poseidon as well has the newly forming crowd of gods and demigods that he had only passed out. I took another look at Percy and could see what horrible condition he was in. Old and new wounds were scattered across his entire body. Some scars were clear formed before he was 12, while other scars looked like they came from torture in Tartarus. Percy had somehow managed to break almost every bone in his body. In other words he was a bloody mess. "he'll be fine" I say to no one in particular,but you can feel the relief washed over the crowd.

1 Month later (timeskip)
Percy POV
'Ouch' when I wake up to the feeling of soreness, it immediately attacks me everywhere, I look at my surroundings and could tell I was in a med bay. Knowing of my inability to take the look of pity that I would surly revive from everyone. I downed the nectar on the table next to me and like always it tasted like moms blue chocolate chip cookies, my thoughts instantly drift to her. Before I can deal with the gods and the other campers I need to see her first so I sneak out of the med bay and make my way to her. I can finally feel the tears start forming in my eyes has I approach my front door, after walking up and knock on it while I expected to find my mother and her warm demeanor. Instead some shy teenager opens up the door, I was more then confused. " Where is Sally Jackson " I say a little more forceful then I mean to. This kid now looks even more terrified if that's even possible, " i- I ddd-o-n't kknnooow w-who ttthaat i-s" he manages to stutter out. Then abruptly closes the door I can hear multiple locks click. I feel star fallen and look down and my pathetic self. Then realize I'm still in the clothes I fought Gaea in they were torn and had dry blood on them ' no wonder that kid was scared shitless' I thought to myself.

But now is not the time to care about my appearance my mom is missing. I bolt down to the front desk " what happened to sally Jackson" I screamed at her " Who?" she says looking scared but not has much has the kid upstairs. " The woman who lives in room xxx" I say you can hear the impatience in my voice. The woman looks sad after I said that I instantly knew that wasn't a good sign " um" she says. " About two weeks ago the police showed up and said that they need to clear out the apartment because the couple living there died in a car crash" she tells me while looking down.

I fall to my knees again this time the tears don't hold back I can feel them fall uncontrollably down my face. I look at my reflection in the window across from me. I'm way paler and less muscular probably from being inside and in a coma for a month. My entire body littered in scars I had gotten from Gabe, Tartarus, and battle. Even my one bright eyes that shinned with life and happiness were dull. ' I'm pathetic,weak, worthless, I couldn't save them, I COULD'NT SAVE ANY OF THEM' I scream in my mind.

5 min earlier

Zeus POV
Me and the gods were talking about Percy I hate to admit it but I have grown fond of my nephew and he has proved his loyalty more then once.
" What should we do" - Demeter
" We should make him into a god of course"- Ares
" Percy won't accept, just like he didn't last time we offered"-Athena
" would if we-" Hermes got cut off
Apollo burst into the throne room " he's gone", "what" I say and thunder booms in the sky
" It was your job to watch him" I continue
" relax father, he obviously went to his mother"- Athena
"Iris" I summoned her
Then light formed in the middle of the throne room and a kneeling figure appeared.
" I'm here my lord what do you need"- iris
" Show us Perseus Jackson" I command her
"Of course"-Iris
Then Iris creates a image in the middle of the room showing Percy and his discovery of his mother's death.
"He definitely won't want to become a god now"- Hades
"Perhaps we could persuade him"- Athena
"Haven't he been through enough"- Poseidon
"GUYS!!! LISTEN TO ME"- Hermes
"Speak" I said
" we could always send him to his mother's family" - Hermes