She briefly read over it and her eyes widened as she read the letter and the history that the Vongola and Yakumo family had in common. The Princess also read the request of the Ninth to look out for this new Vongola leader. After she folded the letter to read in better detail later, she turned her attention to the baby. "I can agree to these terms. Watching over and helping out the Vongola benefits my Family more than it benefits the Vongola" she commented. Reborn nodded his head. "Very good. I'll let Ninth know that the Yakumo Yakuza is in agreement and an ally of the Vongola" he commented. Sakura nodded and bowed her head. "Thank you."

Reborn excused himself and left to do Reborn things. Sakura on the other hand excused herself to her officeIn her office she began reading over the letter in more depth. According to the Vongola history, Primo, the first Vongola leader and founder, moved to Japan to retire and thanks to a set of twins named Yakumo Ryunotsuke and Yakumo Tsubaki. The twins were leaders of the Yakumo Yakuza which helped people just like the Vongola. The older twin Ryunotsuke and Primo got along very well and Ryunotsuke did whatever he could to help his new friend settle into the country including getting papers and a home to live out his life.

The other twin Tsubaki took on the role of hostess in helping Primo settle in and helped him dress his home. She was also the person who suggested a couple of japanese names for Primo to take on. She had beautiful calligraphy and wrote the kanji for Promo's new name. Supposedly she was fond of the cloud guardian Alaudi but there was nothing more written in the letter.

Sakura put the letter down. She knew who the Vongola Familia was and the power they had. She knew the fact that they allied with her small Yakuza would allow a lot of opportunities for her. But she also knew that entering this alliance meant that she could be married off to build bonds in the Vongola and Yakuza. She let out a sigh feeling a little stressed.

New Member

Later that afternoon, the little Yakuza Princess heard a commotion out in her backyard. Confused, the princess got up to see what was going on. She made her way down the stairs, across the tatami mat of the formal tea room and slid open the paper doors to see Bai standing behind his brother, Kai. Kai on the other hand was holding up a young teenage boy who was borderline beaten bloody. The princess felt her Yakuza self kick in as she stared down at this teen. He on the other hand, with his black eye glared at the princess.

"Who is this?" she asked Bai, ignoring the teen. "Some brat that decided to climb the wall," Bai explained to her. Kai on the other hand dropped the kid letting him cough up some blood and try to regain his center. Kai looked at her. "Are you done working in the office?" She nodded. "Yeah I reread the letter from the Vongola and I'm okay with these conditions. Even if it means I might be married off one day" she said standing tall. Kai nodded not happy with her choice but in agreement with it because this was a good business move.

The teenager saw them all distracted and went after the princess. He moved as much as his body would let him. The twins froze when they saw this teenager but the princess was calm. As soon as the teen reached for her she grabbed his arm and threw him over her shoulder and knocked him on his back flat on the wooden porch. The teen was surprised. As the princess turned her attention to Kai and Bai. "I'm gonna head to my room to do some homework. Please take out the trash" she commented before she turned to go inside.

Instead the teen rolled over and took the servant bow. "Please let me serve you." he begged. Sakura glanced at the teen then looked at Bai. "I think I need some help with math." Bai nodded and said, "I will be up shortly." Then the princess took her leave. The kid on the other hand didn't move. He was surprised how a child could easily flip someone twice her size and weight. Kai looked down at him. "It'll be up to the Princess to decide what happens to you. I'd suggest you stay there and wait for her command." he told him going inside.