fifteen

monicamotreal: I've always been so proud of my daughter, @/nemesis. Here's a photo of her from two years ago.

Wish she was a better daughter

Wish she was a better daughter. She left for California without a care in the world, barley telling me.

@/nemesishate: ew what a bitch, she looks gross too

@/deliahporterman: gross

@/desijou: she looks musty

Load more comments

#1 trending in US
nemesisfacereveal
After content creator, nemesis's mom posts a photo of nemesis, fans are going crazy at the face reveal

#2 trending in US
nemesis
After content creator, nemesis's mom says a few things about her daughter, fans are disappointed in the content creator for her actions

Nemesis woke up from Karl. She didn't wake up to her boyfriend kissing her or just waking up in general.
"Karl?" She asked, drowsily. "What time is it?"
She looked over at her phone, it was four in the morning.
"You might want to see this." He whispered, showing her his phone.
Her eyes widened as she looked at the post Monica made.
"What the fuck?" She sat up right. Corpse hesitantly shuffled.
"What's going on? Karl?" He mumbled. Karl was shocked at how deep his morning voice was.
She showed him Karl's phone. Corpse now being shocked. She handed the phone back to Karl before starting to cry.
"What the fuck do I do? How-" she stuttered. Corpse silently brought the girl in for hug, her face drenching his shirtless chest.
Karl slowly walked away, wanting to give the two privacy.
"Alex, what the fuck do I do? I- " she sobbed into his arms. He slowly caressed her back, leaning his head onto her cheek.
"We address it. It's an old photo, not a new one. You block them on everything. You move in with me and get a new number." He explained. Her eyes looked into his.
"Really?"
"Baby, you are the most important person in my life. I would do anything for you." He mumbled.
She lifted her hand, putting it against his cheek as she drew him closest.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Nemesis: @/nemesis:
A few of you. Actually majority of you have seen the post Monica has made. I'm here to clear everything. Monica is not my mother. Biologically, yes. When I was a teenager, I was raped by her husband. After I told her, she thought I was lying so I moved out at 16 and moved to California. I'm currently in North Carolina because I was black mailed. She told me to visit her husband or else she'd dox my number, apartment and face. So not wanting to get Corpse or I endanger, I went. After I visited today, she still posted my photo. That is an old photo and since then, I have changed. Do not share that photo as my face reveal as I will most likely never do one. If you hate on me for leaving, go ahead.

❤️✈️♻️

Comments for this tweet have been turned off

The rest of the trip was ruined, the couple taking an earlier plane the next evening and making it back to nemesis's home late that night.
She had barley talked and corpse didn't know what to do. The hate comments continued to flood in even though she had explained. Corpse didn't stream and everytime one of their friends were streaming, they would be bombarded with questions about her.
One thing that did make Phoebe smile was a clip that Alex had showed her.

Phil was building in origins smp when brian did his tts.
"Do you know what happened to nemesis? She's been mia for awhile ever since that story came out."
Phil looked at his camera, flipping it off.
"Nemesis is her own person. I don't know anything and even if I did, I wouldn't say because it's not in my place. I've seen you little shits going around to everyone she has ever interacted with and you guys need to stop." He firmly said, going back to building.

Corpse was really happy when he saw that she smiled at that. The two had been clinging onto each other since that trip, barley letting each other out of their sights.
Maybe they relied on each other too much. No for sure they did.
And after two weeks of moping about, she got a random energy spike in the middle of the night.
"Alex." She mumbled.
"Hmmmm?" He asked.
"Let's move in." She smiled at him. He smiled back at her, the two starting to pack her things, starting with her closet. It might as well be theirs considering corpse had so much clothes over.
Suitcases were packed, boxes were packed.
And by ten the next morning, they were exhausted. Boxes lined corpses hallways which they would sort out another time.