three

She sighed. It had been several hours since the among us and all Nemesis had done was strip to nothing and drink green tea. It was nearing two in the morning and the girl was in her bathtub, contemplating about how she got to this point. Her wrist were bloody, the knife she had used was thrown to the side, staining the tiled floor with red puddles and droplets. Her phone was off to the side and as she drifted in and out of consciousness, she called the one person that came to mind.

"Corpse."
"Nemesis, are you okay? You sound-"
"I'm- sorry for calling. I'm just-"
"Nemesis, what's going on?"
"I'm in my bath tub. I'm alone and it hurts. My wrist hurt." She cried.
"Nemesis, send me your address." Corpse demanded. She agreed, stiffly texting him her address. She heard shuffling on his end and a car door.
Mere minutes passed before he spoke again.
"What's the code?" Her house had a key, but it also had a keypad. She never used the key since it posed her off.
"7383." She mumbled. She heard the front door open and in seconds, corpse was in her view. He had black curly hair that fell to his eyes. He quickly looked at what we happening before closing his eyes and hanging up the phone.
"Nemesis, do you want me to get you clothing, a robe?" He asked, his head turned away.
"I don't mind you looking... but shorts and a shirt would be nice." She mumbled, gently closing her eyes. Corpse left the bathroom, walking into her room and grabbing underwear, a bra, shorts and a T-shirt. He also looked around and found a first aid kit, going back into the bathroom.
"Do you need my help to get out of the bathtub or-" he started. She groaned, slowly getting up and grabbing a towel. She thanked him as she put on the clothing which Corpse had turned away from just to give her some privacy.
When she was done, she slouched herself onto his shoulder. He took note of that and picked her up, carrying the small and light girl to her bed.
"This is gonna sting a lot." He warned. She nodded.
He used an alcohol wipe to clean the blood and wrapped them up with gauze.
When he threw away the trash, he tucked the girl into bed.
"I'm sorry for dragging you into this." She mumbled.
Corpse didn't care because as much as he was terrified of showing his face and going out, nemesis had been nothing but nice to him and they were both showing their faces to each other. After she had fallen asleep, he cleaned up the bathroom, draining the bathtub water and cleaning the blood away. He sighed, being used to it as he had done it before. He made himself comfortable on the couch and fell asleep on his own.

Nemesis woke up the next morning. She glanced at her arms which were bandaged up nicely. Everytime she bandaged up her arms, it was a bit messy. She stood up and made her way around the apartment, her breath stopping when she saw someone on her couch. Corpse? The thoughts came back form last night. How she called corpse and how he had rushed over, cleaned her up and got her to bed. She was thankful for this and allowed him to sleep while ordering both of them something small to eat. She knew he had a problem with eating as she did as well, ordering just soup.
She got ready, hiding her arms with a sweatshirt from Ranboos merch. She heard stirring form her living room so she took a breath and walked to the room to see corpse, opening his eyes.
"Hey corpse." She mumbled, trying to hide her face with the sleeves.
"Oh hi Nemesis." He looked over at the girl. She looked ashamed of her face just as he was ashamed of his. "You don't need to hide. You look pretty." He commented.
Her heart fluttered for a second as she hesitantly lowered her arms.
"Thank you for coming last night." She mumbled, sitting next to him.
He nodded, holding out his hand. She took it, grasping tightly.
They both knew if he hadn't came, something worse could've happened. She could've been fine and cleaned up the next morning or she would've been dead...