six

Nemesis sighed. It had been two weeks of not streaming and barley getting on social media. She had talked to Corpse every single day, going to his house when he couldn't talk and helping him out of bed when his arm would hurt so bad, he couldn't move.

Even when he was embarrassed, she reminded him of when he had come over to her house when she was in pain. In this time, her feelings developed. She knew it. She had a thing for Corpse Husband.

They were laying on Nemesis's balcony now. Pillows surrounded them, her head was laying on Corpse's chest.

"I'm streaming tomorrow." She mumbled.

His head lifted up.

"Hmmmm?"

"I'm going to stream valorant with Peter, Tubbo, Hafu and 5up."

"Okay. Do you want me to stay here when you stream or should I go back home?" He asked. He had been staying at her house for the past three days.

"Whatever you want. I don't mind with anything." She answered truthfully.

"I guess I'm staying here for four days then." He chuckled.
She hooked her pinky on his.
"Thank you." She mumbled.
"Mmmmmmm." He mumbled back.
His fingers brushed her waist.
"What time is it?" He asked.
I checked my phone, "four."
He nodded.
"Let's get you to sleep. You're streaming." He got up, offering his hand which I took.
"Goodnight, Nemesis." He smiled. He had been sleeping on the couch, but tonight, I grabbed his arm before he could walk out the door.
"Hmmm?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I dragged his arm down, making him sit next to me on the bed.
"Goodnight Corpsey." I mumble, quietly smiling to myself. I throw the duvet cover over me and turn my head away. After a few moments, I feel a shift next to me and feel his body warmth against mine.
He gets under the blankets and I feel the weight of his head on the other pillow.

She woke up at ten the next morning, a sleeping corpse was next to her. She got up slowly, careful not to wake him and got ready. She changed into one of his hoodies and a pair of her shorts. She put her hair in a ponytail and brushed her teeth. She managed to choke down some green tea and went to my streaming room. We were supposed to start at 10:30, after their morning among us lobby.
I only had time to start my stream before I joined the call.
"Hello chat. We're going to be playing with 5up, Hafu, Tubbo and Peter today. They had their morning lobby before this and now we're here." She greeted chat.
She joined the call.
"Hello!" Her raspy voice spoke out.
"Hi nemesis!" Tubbo's chirpy voice spoke out.
"Hello." She heard the others say.

"What rank are you?" Hafu asked.
"I'm a plat 3." She answered, switching her overlay.
"You're a plat 3? How often do you play?" Hafu asked.
To be honest during her time off, she and corpse were in her streaming room a lot. Most of the time was her playing valorant while he was looking through song lyrics.
"Quite a bit." She chuckled.
"Alright let's queue up." 5up informed them, looking for a match.
They played for a little and just as they were in their third game, her second hour of streaming, corpse walked in quietly.
She turned her head, smiling which he returned before sitting down on the couch that was in the corner of the room.
"Rotating to A." She quickly said. "Nice shot. Holy fuck- left left left."
She muted on discord to thank subs.
"Thank you gogysimp for the ten tier ones. Thank you felinesen for the tier two for three months..." she was interrupted by a small voice from behind her. She quickly took off her headphones, giving him a what face. She blindly used her stream deck to turn off her audio for obs.
"Morning." Was all corpse said with a cheeky smile.
"Cheeky bastard. Morning." She chuckled, putting her headphones back on and unmuting until she realized she never muted obs. Her chat was destroyed.

Hakebuckle: CORPSE?
Margaretmad; CORPSE HUSBAND?
Corpsesimpy: get the fuck away from corpse, you insecure bitch
pogchampseven: CORPSE?

Her whole chat was filled with the same few messages. Corpse? Death threats and people trying to tell others to shut up.
"Shit." She mumbled. Corpse walked over quickly and saw the chat, brows furrowed.
He was about to open his mouth, but she stopped him.
No, move on
She mouthed. He nodded, walking back to the couch. She unmuted on discord and played the next round, but the death threats kept getting spammed.
"Hey I'm going to hop off now." She told the group. They bid farewell to her as she left the game and the call.
"Chat please shut the fuck up. You little cunts are being assholes. Yes corpse is here." She used her finger to direct him over to her mic which he did.
"Yeah I'm here. You guys are being little assholes. If you're my fan and send death threats to my literal best friend, fuck you." He mumbled. She was happy he would protect her, but there was that little doubt that he said beat friend.
"I'm fucking ending." She said finally, ending her stream.
She sighed, pressing her back against her chair.
"We're gonna be trending for the next two days."
"I know." He sighed, rubbing her back gently.
She turned her head and gently placed it on corpse chest as he wrapped his arms around her body. 'She was so small' he thought.
"Want me to say something on Twitter?" He asked, gently.
She shook her head. "They're gonna see it anyways." She mumbled. "I'm just gonna go back to sleep and take a nap."
He nodded, letting her slip out of his grasp and go back to her room. He saw how exhausted this interaction had made her.

#1 trending in US
corpsemeetup
Content creators, Nemesis and Corpse have met up which was confirmed on Nemesis's stream. Fans are surprised as both streamers are faceless and extremely private about their lives.

#2 trending in the US
nemesissnapped
Content creators, Nemesis yelled harsh words at her chat after chat finding out fellow content creators, corpse was at her house and in her room

corpse: @/corpse_husband
If you're my fan, you shouldn't shit on my friends. Especially not someone who has been there for me over these past few months. Fuck you guys who spammed her chat with hateful messages.
❤️✈️♻️

corpsesimpysimp: she's taking you away from us 🥺

buddyfor: upvote ^

leamondevil: imagine getting someone to say it for you because you're too pussy to say anything yourself

nemesisfanpage3728: thank you for speaking out

Nemesis Updates: @/nemesisupdatesaccount
It's confirmed that corpse and nemesis have seen each other's faces and that nemesis is corpse best friend
❤️✈️♻️