nine

"Hello stream. Hopefully you guys are doing better now. Today, we're going to be on the Dream Smp. I'm getting a tour from Ranboo and Fundy! I'm sure I'm gonna talk with a lot of people today so let's join the vc."
She clicked her mouse a few times and joined the dream smp.
<Nemesis joined the game>
"Hello Fundy, hello ranboo. How are you guys?"
"Good. How are you, Nemesis?" Ranboo asked.
"Doing better."
"Good!" Fudny answered.
"So I've seen the dream smp a bit. I should just play fallen down to piss off any ranboo viewers." She chuckled.
"YEAHHHH!" Ranboo yelled.
She laughed, playing it on her stream deck.

NOOOOO
WHYYYYYY
SADGE
MY STREAMER MAKES US CRY

She laughed at their response.
"So show me around." She chuckled. Ranboos character enderpearled to her, scaring her.
"This way!" He chirped.
"Here, we have Hbomb OWO sign that he used to make Lcast." Fundy explained. They continued their way throughout the smp and eventually made it to Ranboo, Technoblade and Phil's base. Fundy wasn't allowed there so he left which they had planned since he needed to go on a stream with 5up.
"Well every guest here has built a house so I guess you can build yours." Ranboo said.
"Okay."
She made a baby cabin in the wall with Ranboos entertainment skills. He was good at talking and entertaining, but his building skills were questionable.
She felt a kiss on her head as she looked up. Alex was hovering over her, a smile on his lips. She quickly muted.
"Hey Alex."
"Hello Bubs." He smiled.
She unmuted, continuing to build her house. She was nearly done when she heard something fall behind her. She quickly muted herself on stream, ranboo continuously asked what was going on and her chat was flying, asking questions.
"Hey, hey hey." She ran out of her chair. Alex had collapsed gripping onto his arm.
She helped him up, him still clutching his arm.
"I'm going to end really quick, I'll-" he nodded, understanding.
She ended her stream, quickly editing that part out of the vod before explaining to ranboo.
"Ranboo, everything's okay. I just gotta go."
"Okay, stay safe." She left the call, going to her kitchen where corpse was now.
"I can't move my fucking arm." He said, shaking his head and grasping it tight.
She knew of his conditions, but when it had happened, it had been very minor until now. She reached up slowly, grabbing his arm.
"Alex, you need to let go." She mumbled. He nodded, hesitantly releasing his death grip.
She lightly squeezed parts of the muscle, trying to loosen it to the best of her ability and bending each of the joints.
"Babe, better?" She asked, continuing to loosen it. He tried moving his fingers and to his astonishment, he could.
"What the fu-"
"Just my touch, love." She smiled, kissing him lightly. He kissed back, using his other hand to pull her closer by swinging his arm against her back.
Their lips intertwined, their eyes were closed and they were hooked on each other's emotions. It felt as if all time stopped. He picked her up, her legs wrapping around his torso.
Their kiss was interrupted by corpse phone. They both groaned, corpse dropping her back on the ground where she fixed her shirt as he picked up.
"Hello?" He asked. He was quiet before nodding.
"Shit, yeah. I'll get on in a few seconds." He hung up.
"Love, I have to do something with Karl..."
"Use my pc." She offered. He nodded appreciatively, giving her a kiss before making his way to her streaming room. She went back to her room, pulling out her phone and just going through social media while he streamed with Karl and that lot.
She saw a clip she was tagged in by mizkif.
"Instead of bringing up old past experiences and dragging people who have done nothing wrong, focus on how they are now. I've talked to nemesis, she's fucking nice. Alright? And hanging out with the baby Minecraft kids who cancel people over fucking nothing, her viewership is fucking her over. It's like what Schlatt and I do. I hang out with Tubbo, Connor and them. I'm not considered Minecraft, but Schlatt is. He was on the dream smp and I think nemesis needs to distance herself from them. Especially with how toxic their fan base can be."
She was thankful for mizkif, she really was. He had helped her in the start, but he never wanted a shoutout when she got bigger.
Her mind cleared as she continued scrolling.

He wasn't done streaming until late night. It was two in the morning when he crawled next to Phoebe.
"We should sleep, love. We have a few things in the morning." Her raspy voice told him. He nodded, slipping off his shirt and jeans, putting on a pair of shorts instead. She slipped off her bra and leggings and her shirt, switching to shorts and a hoodie instead. Her eyes trailed to corpses back as he changed, her face flushed red.
After they brushed their teeth, they were cuddled next to each other. For better sleep, she changed her room lights to red.
Both their eyes were closed, but she knew neither of them were asleep.
"We could take some kinky ass, hot photos right now." She smirked.
"We could..." he mumbled. They looked at each other, chucking before they both got up.

"Is this okay?" He asked, putting a hand around her neck.
She nodded, feeling herself get flustered.

The photo turned out great, the next even better

"Jesus fuck, if we posted these, it'd send the fandom into craze

"Jesus fuck, if we posted these, it'd send the fandom into craze." He chuckled.
"We could always post the second one with no context. Like one of us post." She says.
"I'm down, if you're down." He replies.
"I'm down bad for you." She laughs.
He laughs as well, pulling out his phone.

corpse husband : @/corpse_husband: Bitches love me, I love bitches

nemesis: @/nemesis: I'm bitches

Karl Jacobs: @/karljacobs: I'm honk

Tina Kitten: @/tinakitten: I'm bitches

Jack Septiceye: @/jacksepticeye: I'm bitches

Corpsewifey278384: WHOS-

corpsefans38: SHOS THE PEROSN

#1 trending in the US
mystery corpse
Content creator, Corpse Husband posted a photo with someone. Fans are questioning who that person is

"Bubs, look what we got trending." She smirked, showing him.
He let out a laugh. Slightly biting her shoulder.
She swung her head back, her head hitting her back. Corpse took advantage of this by moving his head forward, biting and licking her neck now.