five

"So we're welcoming Nemesis to the show!" Courage spoke. She unmuted.
"Hello!"
"Hi Nemesis, so how are you?" Nadeshot asked.
"Doing pretty good. How are you guys?"
"Good, good." Courage answered.
"Doing pretty well. Let's jump right into this." Nadeshot added.
"How did you get started with content creation, because you've been in the game for how long?" Courage asked.
"I got started with this when I was fourteen. I would stream at the weirdest times and obviously still faceless. When I turned eighteen, I made nemesis the channel and it just took off from there."
"So how old are you?" Nadeshot asked.
"I'm twenty."
"Wow so you're only twenty and yet you are so insanely popular. Congrats." Nadeshot continued.
"Ha thanks." She awkwardly answered.
"Has there been anyone by your side that has helped you with this career?" Courage asked.
"I mean I've had Rae, Peter, Leslie and them help around when I first started. I like to live a quiet, private life. I mean obviously. I hide almost everything from everyone so after I got started, help wasn't exactly the thing I needed. I've always been independent with all this stuff, but uh Corpse has been great." She let that slip.
"What advice would you give to people that want to be like you and do your job?" Nade asked her.
"I would say do it. I started on a shitty laptop in my bedroom. It's extremely hard and rare to get to where we're at now. The chances that these kids could be where we are, are slim to nothing. If you want to give it a shot, go for it. I'm not going to lie and say if you try hard enough, you'll succeed because that's not always true, you could literally work your ass off, but not blow up. It is a game of luck sometimes."
"What's one thing you wished you knew before you started this whole thing out?" Courage asked now.
"This whole career will fuck with your body and mind. I haven't been outside my house in awhile. Both from being faceless and scared and just the fact I don't need to. I can postmates shit and use Amazon."
"That's also something i wanted to talk about. You being faceless. How did that like, did you chose to be faceless? What was the reasoning behind it? How scared are you of being recognized?" Nadeshot asked.
Her breath hitched, "I have been faceless ever since I started streaming which was over six years ago. I have no plans of not being faceless because I enjoy the faceless life sometimes. But, uh I'm terrified of being recognized. I only leave my house for the major things like getting prescriptions refilled, giving shit out to my friends and things like that."
"How are you with your whole mental health and everything because I saw you're taking a break from streaming?" Courage asked.
"I am. I am. I have a lot of fucked up shit so I take a good six to seven prescription pills a day. The break is just something I needed in general. I tend to overwork myself so taking a break is just something that doesn't come naturally to me. It wasn't until corpse mentioned I should that I contemplated it."
"So how is your friendship with corpse?" Courage continued. She thought about the answer for a second, texting corpse through discord if it was okay for her to share they met up. Not the details of course, just the fact they've seen each other's faces and he gave her to go ahead.
"Corpse and I are relatively close. We've gotten to the point where we have met up. He was over at my apartment and yeah." She mumbled.
"Oh wow. Um, what was your goal in life before content creation?" Nadeshot asked.
"I wanted to be some sort of lawyer. I mean that was something..."
"Well that's all we have time for today. Thank you Nemesis for hopping onto the podcast. Check us out on Spotify, SoundCloud and anywhere else you listen to podcast. Check out Nemesis on everything. Nemesis why don't you plug yourself." Nadeshot told her to.
"Nemesis on twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram."
"Well thank you for coming onto the podcast. This should be out next week." Courage said.
"Alright, thank you Matt, Jack." She thanked, leaving the call.
Her head was killing her so she went into her bathroom. She was going to take pain killer medicine that her doctor had prescribed, but with her dizzy spell, she accidentally slipped and crashed into her mirror. She felt a few shards of glass hit her, one glazing her cheek and another glazing her forehead. Her phone was in her pocket so with a heavy sigh, she called him.
"Corpse..."
"Hmmm?"
"Can you come over. My mirror..." she trailed off. Corpse got the hint and told her he would be there in ten. Sure enough; he let himself in, using the same code from last time and walked to the bathroom where the girl had cuts on her face and in her hands.
"We gotta stop meeting like this." He chuckled, lifting her up.
"For sure." She agreed, wincing in pain slightly. He carried her to the couch where he cleaned her hands up and cleaned her face.
"Thank you." She mumbled, into his chest.

The two were now wrapped in blankets on Nemesis's couch, watching a random comedy.
"Mmmhmmmm." He responded.
Her head was burried in his chest, his arm was wrapped around her waist. If anyone were to walk in, they would think the two were madly in love.

And maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. She was so confused about her emotions.