two

corpse husband

Hey I've heard of you as well. I
Think playing among us with you
Would be great as well.

Oh hi. Is there a lobby
you want to set up?
Like what are you comfortable with?

Uh yeah. I have a little
Hard of a time meeting new
People so setting up a lobby together
Would be better.

Alright. Is there anyone you
want or are really comfortable
playing with?

Sykkuno?

Yeah! I guess I'll have 5up

Toast?

That works. I'll bring on Peter.

Rae?

chocobars

Spedicey.

Leslie. Alright, now that
we have the lobby, I'll send
a  dm to everyone.
Do you have a time and day?

Does 3pm on Saturday work for you?

Yeah. :)

Nemesis quickly sent a message to a bunch of people.
Hey corpse and I are setting up an among us lobby. It's going to be at 3PM on Saturday! Please respond if you can make it!   :)

To both her and Corpse's relief,
all of them could make it. After turning
Off her phone, she went to editing a new video and to upload her other video that was ready.

Editing was always a bitch to her so she hired editors, but both were busy working on other projects today so she had taken it upon herself to do so. It hurt her head, but she did it anyways.
After another two hours of editing, she decided to try and sleep. She slipped into bed and just as she was about to fall asleep, a ping on her phone lead her to turn away from sleep and check on her phone.
A package had arrived outside her apartment. After waiting five murmured, she walked to the front door, grabbed the package and quickly closed the door. It was Fundys merch that she had bought a few weeks back. It was different from her usual attire, being a bright blue color. She quickly went on Instagram where corpse had followed her and she followed him back.
She posted a quick mirror photo with her face blurred out, captioning it.
@/nemesis: @/fundy merch arrived today. He's a fucker.

She chuckled and went to grab a glass of water, taking it with a few medications. Her anxiety was bad, it always had been, but she was only diagnosed when she herself went to a therapist.
Her parents didn't care about her, they couldn't give a shit. They used to throw her in the shed for days at a time as a form of punishment. She used to scream for hours and at one point when she got old enough, sex was a form of punishment. Her step dads friends would all come around as she was tied to a chair and she was forced to do vile things.

She sighed and finished swallowing the pills in her left hand. Going back to the video, she was so tired of hearing her own goddamn voice.
She finished captioning the video, exporting it and sending it off to one of her editors to overlook everything and check.
She hadn't eaten in two days and she had no intention of it either, instead flopping herself down on her bed. She watched a few of her friends podcast before falling asleep to one, for once.

It was the stream day and she fiddled with the rings on her fingers anxiously as the time ticked closer to three. At 2:57, she started her stream. At 2:59, she joined the discord call.
"Hello everyone!" She greeted, her voice was scratchy from the lack of water.
A chorus of hellos filled her ears, the one most distinct was Corpses.
"I just wanted to thank everybody for joining this lobby. It was a bit last minute and corpse and I planned this out so let's get started." She quickly started the game and got crew mate. The game went on as it did, some highlights included the one round game when corpse and nemesis both got imposters, wiping the floor. Another highlight was when corpse murdered nemesis, nemesis getting revenge the next round, causing everyone to make the nemesis pun.
The stream was a success.

"Thank you guys so much for playing! I hope you guys enjoyed!" She said, telling everyone goodbye as they left the call. Nemesis had ended her stream just a bit after the last round. The only ones still in the call were Corpse who had also ended stream, Rae who ended stream and 5up who had ended stream just moments before.
During the stream she had eaten a cookie just to try and calm her stomach down.
"So was I right about you and corpse being good friends?" 5up asked, jokingly.
"This is the start of a great friendship." Nemesis teased back light heartedly.
"Mmmmmhmmm." Corpse agreed.
"This was a fun lobby, we should do it again soon." Rae nodded.
"Yea it reall-" she stopped mid sentence, rushing out of her room and into the bathroom to puke. The cookie came back up, sending the girl into a wave of fatigue. She hesitantly flushed the toilet and washed her face before returning to her desk where they were all worried about her.
"Sorry about that. I just had to throw up so I'm going to head out." She said, her head was pounding.
"Oh, bye nemesis. Hope you feel better." Rae said.
"Bye nemesis!" 5up added.
"Bye." Corpse finally said, straight and simple. she left the call, feeling like absolute shit.