eight

"He what?" She asked, finishing the dishes.
"He wants to make a song. He sent me the lyrics and I like it. I'm just gonna alter it a little." Corpse said, coming behind the girl and wrapping his arms around her waist. They hadn't made anything official yet.
"When are you going to record it?" She asked, cocking her head sideways.
"Probably tonight." He replied, laying his head on her shoulder.
"Want me to stay or go?" She asked. She knew how some artist wanted to sing when no one else was there.
"I don't want to be mea-"
"I get it." She smiled. He nodded appreciatively.
The two hung out watching movies for a few more hours until it was near nine.
"I'm going to go home now, but if you want to come over after you film and cuddle, you know the code." She said, grabbing her bag. He nodded, bringing her in for a kiss.
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight, phoebe."
She walked four the door and locked it, making her way to her Tesla and driving home.
When she finally got home and checked her phone, her notifications were blowing up.

nemesisupdates: @/nemesisupdatesaccount
Nemesis is getting cancelled for being homophobic, racist and sexist.
❤️✈️♻️

She was completely shocked at what was going on, on Twitter.

#1 trending
Nemesis
Fans are disappointed in content creators, Nemesis after some things from the past resurface.

She checked it and was actually mad. 'I'm getting cancelled for something i literally did not do.'

nemesis: @/nemesis
You little shits. I'm getting cancelled for literally being friends with people and people that I used to talk to? Are you fucking kidding me. Carson and i were friends. I used to talk to the lunch club. I don't talk to most of them anymore. I never said the n word or any other slurs. While some people I hung out with did say it, I never did. You say that I'm sexist, I've spoken up about being a female in gaming for years and I've talked about the racism in my country for years. Trying to cancel me is not going to work when you don't have a reason.
❤️✈️♻️

Comments have been limited to only those nemesis follows

Corpse_husband: I'll be there soon

Emmalangevinxo: I'll kick their asses

She sighed, turning off her phone. She only talked to Schlatt, Ted and Charlie now. And even then, it was sparse. She used to be great friends with Noah and Carson, but they were making bad choices so she distanced herself.

She was deep in thought when she heard her front door open. She looked up and saw corpse.
"Hey Alex." She mumbled, throwing herself against her couch.
"Hmmmm." He came in, closing the door behind him and sitting next to the girl.
"People are dumb. Don't let their words get to deep in." He mumbled, slowly putting his hand on her back. She turned to face him and sat up, resting her head on his shoulder.
"I love you. That's all that matters." He mumbled, kissing her head.
"Alex, what are we?"
"Hmmmm?" He asked.
"We love each other, we kiss, but we haven't said any official terms."
"Well, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, gripping her hand.
"Yeah, I will." She smiled, kissing his cheek.
He turned at the last second so she kissed his lips instead, causing him to break out in laughter.
"Bitch." She mumbled, turning away. He smirked, using his other hand to grab her face and turn it to him. He pushed his lips on hers, sending butterflies through her stomach.
"You're a bitch." She mumbled into his lips.
"I'm your bitch." He smirked, pulling away.
"Forget the drama on Twitter, how was your song?" She asked, resting her head on his shoulder.
"It was good. I managed to finish all my parts and I sent it to him. He should finish editing it by next week." Corpse smiled.
She smiled at his success, proud of him.
"I'm proud of you." She grinned.
His face was slightly flushed.
"Thank you, bubs."
"Bubs?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
"What? You don't like it?" He asked.
"No, I like it, Boops." She laughed.
"Bubs and boops." Alex chuckled. Phoebe nodded, pressing a kiss to Alex's forehead.
"I'm going to stream tomorrow." She told him, settling in his arms.
"Mmmmmm. What are you going to stream?" He asked.
"I'm gonna stream Minecraft with Fundy and Ranboo."
"Mkay." He nodded.
They spent the rest of the night just cuddling and pampering each other with kisses.