thirteen

"The song is great, love." She smiled. She had just finished hearing the finished version which was set to release in the next two days. Corpse and MGK have been working non stop on the song and the girl couldn't be more proud of him.
As she kissed him gently, his phone rang, breaking the couple apart. Corpse pulled out his phone form his pocket, looked at the caller id and answered.
"Hello?" He asked.
A few phrases were thrown in that phoebe couldn't hear.
"Shit." He mumbled, causing the girl to stare at him.
"Yeah. I'll ask if Rae can do it... yup. Bye." Corpse hung up, let out a heavy sigh and brought the girl in front of him in a hug.
"What was that about?" She asked, stroking his hair while still hugging.
"The fucking music video mgk had for daywalker isnt long enough. And I can't be there and you can't be there so I'm gonna ask Rae if she can do the music video portion." He sighed, breaking the hug and rubbing his temples.
She frowned at the news, leading corpse over to her streaming room couch and sitting him on it. She sat next to him, being her head on his shoulder as he dialed raes number.
"Hey Rae." He greeted.
She could hear raes voice from the short distance she was form corpses phone.
"Hey corpse!" She replied.
"I have a favor I need to ask. You totally don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but daywalker, the song MGK and I made doesnt have enough footage for the music video and I was wondering if you could be there for the recording and do my part." He asked, his hands were shaking from nervousness which nemesis tried to calm down by grasping his hands. They seemed to steady a bit more.
"Holy shit- that's amazing, corpse. I'm so down, when?" She asked.
"I'll send the coordinator your email and I'll have them email you in like twenty minutes. Thank you so much for doing this Rae." Corpse thanked.
"No problem! Bye!" She chirped. Corpse smiled, hanging up. He quickly texted MGK before turning to the girl besides him.
"Well, that wasn't as stressful as I thought it'd be." He mumbled. She just chuckled.

Safe to say the whole music video was amazing. Rae looked absolutely stunning in her full latex outfit, her rings and nails. Her makeup and hair looked amazing and the part where she hung upside down was breath taking.

She was in her normal morning among us lobby, just hanging out with the crewfu. Today's lobby was Hafu, Steve, Janet, 5up, DK, Ellum, dumbdog, Annie and Plushys. They were three hours in when she got a phone call in the middle of a meeting. Her ring tone could be heard through her streaming mic.
"Sorry, I have to take this." She said quickly.
"No problem!" Hafu responded. She deafened both on discord and her stream before answering.
"Hello?" She asked.
"Hello." The all too familiar voice stung.
"What do you want?" She snapped.
"That's not how you talk to me." The strict tone stated through the phone.
"Say it, Monica." She rolled her eyes.
"He's in the hospital and he's only requested for you."
"Why? So he can call me slurs, rape me and beat the shit out of me before the old fuck kicks the can?" She snapped again. Her voice was rising, she could tell, but she was alone in her apartment. Corpse had gone back to his place to get a few things cleaned up. He was due to come back to her house within ten minutes.
"Stop saying stupid shit. He wants you and you need to come." The voice demanded.
"And if I dont?" She asked.
"I know about your streaming, nemesis. I know about your boyfriend. I know your number, I know your face. I have photos. It would be a shame if I posted them out-" Monica threatened.
"You wouldn't fucking dare-" she yelled.
"I'll do whatever. I'll send you the address." She could hear the smirk in her voice as she disconnected from the call. Seconds later, a text showed up. Frustrated, she threw her phone. The phone landed against the wall, her hands immediately went to cover her knees as she began shaking.
The shaking felt as it had lasted forever, but she was pulled from it as she opened her eyes. Corpse now stood over her, a concerned look on his face. Before he could talk, she mumbled something that would be hard to hear if corpse wasn't so worried for the girl.
"End stream. In among us lobby." She whispered. He nodded quickly, undeafening both in game and on discord. He quickly hit an emergency button.
"I'm sorry, but nemesis has to go. I'm sorry this is on such short notice." He apologized for her.
"Oh no problem. Is everything okay?" Hafu asked.
"Yea. She just has to go. Thank you though." Corpse said for her.
She could hear a chorus of goodbyes and dk's "we love you, nemesis." As corpse ended stream, left the discord and left the lobby.
His focus turned back to the girl as soon as he finished closing off of the screen.
"What the fuck? Are you okay, phoebe?" Alex asked, his hand coming up slowly to her hand. She took it, shaking her head. Her tears were violently streaming down her face, hiccups filled the room as she sobbed. Corpse could do nothing but pick the girl up, Carry her to the streaming couch and cradled her back and forth as she cried her body weight out.
All he could do was watch and try his best to comfort the girl. His own heart breaking at how badly she was sobbing, until she finally cried herself to sleep, in his arms. He carefully picked her up and laid her on her bed, putting the covers over her and making his way over to her pc, calling the one person he could think of that both of them trusted.

"Karl."
"Hey corpse, is Nemesis with you?" The hyper boy asked.
"That's what I wanted to to talk about. She was streaming the morning lobby with Hafu and everything. I went home to go check up on everything and to bring more clothes. When I got back here, she was sobbing in her seat. I had to end stream and everything for her." He explained. "Do you know anything that I don't?"
Karl was just as confused. "No, I have no clue. Maybe check with 5up and Fundy? She's really close with them as well." Karl explained. He didn't want to push why she as sobbing.
Corpse nodded, "thank you, Karl." He quickly left the call, now calling Fundy and 5up.
"Hello?" The Dutch boy asked.
"Hello!" The more chirpy American voice greeted.
"Are either of you still streaming?" Corpse asked.
"I am, but I just deafened my audio." 5up explained.
"No." Fundy simply said.
"Do any of you know anything that might be triggering towards Nemesis? The reason she ended stream was because with came home after I stopped at my house and she was sobbing." Corpse explained.
Fundy thought for a few moments, but came to a blank.
"I have no fucking clue, sorry about that." Fundy said disappointed.
"I might." 5up hesitated. "But, I think that you should ask her yourself. As much as you are her boyfriend, she's your girlfriend and she needs to tell you. Sorry I couldn't help more."
Corpse nodded.
"Thanks guys." He left the call. 5up was right, when she woke up, she would tell him. But, how does 5up know?