7 [Unexpected Morning]

Start from the beginning

"I-I need you both! I need you both inside of me" I whimpered out not caring how I sounded I needed them right now.

Hearing the sound of belts being undone and clothes being taken off caught my ears, having me glance at them being frozen in time seeing their perfect bodies in front of me; every detail of their muscles were tense as they breathed heavily as they stared at me with lustful eyes.

I know this a moving a lot faster than normal but given what month it was for our kind everything was always moving fast and I was bit frighten for my first time since they were not small by any means.

Law motioned me to come closer to them which I did as I sat up and stood with them feeling their skin on mine made the fire burn inside of my more like a drug I couldn't get over. Being between them was so hot as I tranced my hands over their bodies looking deep into their eyes seeing they were feeling the same way I was from all of this.

I was lifted up by Kid was stood behind me, spreading my legs apart which made my stomach flutter with excitement. I locked my [E/C] eyes with Law's grey eyes as he gave me a kiss when I suddenly moaned into the kiss feeling his length slid into me. the pain hurt but not as bad as I thought it would I guess it was just because of the season or something, I tilted my head back when I felt Kid slid his cock into my ass which made my stiffen for a moment but relaxed once it felt normal.

They both started moving their hips together in sync breathing heavily as they groaned deeply. I moaned out from the feeling of them both inside of me it felt amazing, my blood felt like it was one fire as the wolf inside of me was awaken somehow by these two; I laid my head back against Kid's chest letting his lips kiss and suck on my neck as my right hand found its way to his hair pulling it, as my left hand held Law's shoulder tightly as they started pounding into me at inhuman speed that I never thought possible; feeling something inside of me starting to twist and wanting to burst made me know I was reaching me limit and feeling them both twit inside of me told me they were getting close to their end as well.

"Law! K-Kid! I'm gon-ah!" I spoke out in a trembling tone as I tried to speak but I couldn't help but moan.

"Same, [Y/N]!!" Kid whispered roughly in my ear which sent me over the edge.

Feeling my toe curl tightly together as I arched my back moaning their names out like a siren, hearing them moan deeply as they too came to the edge as they both filled me up from both ends. It felt amazing for sure as we all stayed like that coming down from our climax that hit us like a rock; when the excitement calmed down from my body I began to feel my eyes fall for sleep, feeling a soft mattress underneath me and having Law lay down on my left and Kid to my right draping the covers over us three as they arms wrapped around me. I snuggled into them both as my eyes started to close but not after hearing them say something.

"We love you...." They whispered to me as I soon found myself asleep in their arms.

My mind drifted off to a memory, seeing the bright light coming from the sun as I was being carried in a woman's arm. Looking up with my baby self again it was Rosie the woman who raised children at her orphanage; I think if I can remember this is when I was first brought to this place, hearing children playing in the backyard filled my little ears as my eyes wondered at the things around me.

Once we went inside the building she brought me into a room for babies putting me in a crib giving me a warm smile. That's when she looked behind her smiling again.

"You two can come in" Rosie said to the people at the door.

I wiggled to my left side seeing two young boys, one with bright red hair and amber eyes and the other with black hair and grey eyes. They both looked at me when they were close a little bit, Rosie chuckled at their faces when they saw me.