It was a lot of work, but you saw that it was best to keep yourself busy and not let your mind wander.

You went to the market bought all the ingredients needed for your grand meal. The chicken was on sale so you bought extra and decided to cook enough food for tomorrow as well.

When you got home, you put the chicken in the marinate and started with the cake because of the time it takes to cool. After the cake was done baking, you proceeded with cooking the rice and grilling the chicken. It soon became dark and you were starving.

"I should've probably started doing this earlier." You said mixing the tempura batter.

"Oh well, at least I'm eating like a king tonight." You chuckled.

*Knock knock!*

The door knock startled you.

'Oh god please no, did he find me?' You thought letting go of the bowl. Your whole body started shaking.

"No it's not him. He would have broken down the door instead of knocking." You whispered as you slowly approached the entrance.

*Knock knock!*

"Miss 'short skirt-chan', I know you're in there, your lights are on." You heard a familiar voice say.

You gave a sigh of relief before opening the door.

Gojo had a bright smile on his face when you opened the door. He was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt with black sweatpants, black sneakers and his signature dark sunglasses. He had a plastic bag with him.

"Its just you...thank goodness." You told him.

"Wow you're that happy to see me?" He smirked.

"Yes I'm actually relived..." You said with a smile.

'What's up with her?' He thought as he studied you. 

"...so what are you doing here?" You asked as your eyes skimmed through the neighborhood.

"Uhm, I came to hang out...like we agreed...remember?" He answered.

'Shit I forgot.' You thought.

"You forgot, didn't you?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm sorry." You replied feeling somewhat guilty.

'What the heck! He was the one who was supposed to forget not me.' You thought feeling a bit irritated at yourself.

"It's okay, I brought ice cream by the way!" He said with a smile lifting the plastic bag.

"Why ice cream?" You asked narrowing your brows.

"Because I don't drink, so I couldn't bring liquor and I mean who doesn't like ice cream?" He replied raising his hands to emphasize his point.

"I'm lactose intolerant." You said rolling your eyes.

Gojo's bright smile disappeared.

"Are you serious?" He asked as his cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

You didn't respond.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know, I should've bought both vegan and dairy ice cream. Let me actually go-"

"Gojo I'm joking." You said before bursting into laughter.

"Sigh...don't joke like that." He pouted.

You ignored him and continued laughing. After the stressful and depressing day you had, laughing felt great.

"Anyway, as much as I'm enjoying our conversation at your front door, do you mind inviting me in?" He asked in a sarcastic tone.