💙Beautiful💙:
What about you?
Doing anything interesting?

Me:
Not yet 😋
I'm just about to go see a girl
Can't get her off my mind 😋

💙Beautiful💙:
Sounds like a special girl

Me:
She is...
Not to mention one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen
The sweetest lips I've ever tasted... if you know what I mean 😝
The prettiest eyes I've ever seen
The softest skin I've ever touched
She's amazin!

💙Beautiful💙:
I dont remember us discussing adding another person to this relationship Nate!

Me:
We didn't...
But I can't seem to get rid of this girl
She's always on my mind and right now I need her...
I want her, I need to feel her lips on mine
All to myself

Open the door beautiful 😉

I didn't have to wait long before her door creaks open, her cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment and my breathe catches when I look at her. She's wearing her hair up in some sort of messy bun, wearing a blue vest and ripped shorts, the natural beauty of her face without makeup makes me smile because she's always been beautiful to me.

She's perfect.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi," She says with a shy smile, "thought you was off to see a cute girl," she smiles still playing along.

"I am and I think I've found her," I smile as I step forward, wrapping my arms around her and lifting her off the floor, our foreheads touching. I kick the door with my foot shut, turning the lock so we won't be interrupted - the last time I was in her room her mom walked in without knocking and I really don't want us to be bothered. "Where's the rents?"

"Out. Dad has a business dinner and took mum with him, they'll be out till late," she says and I see her look down at my lips. I know she wants to kiss me, believe me I really want to feel her lips on mine, but I'm in that teasing mood and I wonder how long it will take to drive her crazy enough before her lips attack mine.

"Perfect, we've got all night and a bunch of movies to watch," I smirk, letting her slide down my body. "Your room or down here?" I question pointing to the couch along the wall behind her and I see her look at me in confusion, probably wondering why I haven't kissed her yet.

"Ummm... I've already got the movie on upstairs," she points to the stairs in the far corner and my insides twist as she looks at me with that innocent look in her eye.

"Lead the way beautiful," I smile at her, locking her hand with mine and she starts to pull me.

She walks in front of me and I don't know if she realises, but her hips sway as she inches closer to the stairs. I can't help my eyes wonder over her body. Her amazing body. I've wanted her for so long and I can't believe how lucky Nic and I are to finally have the one girl we've wanted for the longest time. Not just physically, but I want all of her.
   Ryan has been endgame for me for a long time and there's no one else for me. I haven't told her or Nic yet, but every time I think of her she makes me feel things I've never felt before, I've always craved her and this last week or so I've felt like I needed her to breathe.