58. RECALLED OLD DAYS

Start from the beginning

" Same my love when I saw you I decided to spend my while life with you. I don't want anyone else but you the day I saw you like a beautiful angel standing there. " Said Mew romantically.

" Mew you remember that day when professor scolded you because you were spaced out in class? Hahahahaha I laughed so much! " Said Gulf and giggled.

" I was looking at you baby. I always look at you I never cared about studies because all I wanted is to get you at any cost! " Said Mew. Gulf smiled nervously.

" Ohh! I didn't know you were looking at me that day! " Said Gulf.

" There is a loooot of things you don't know baby what happened behind your back. Because I never let those things to come near you or even around you. " Said Mew while looking at waves. Gulf looked at mre with eyebrows rosed.

(A/N:- *chubby hiding behind the pole* not my fault! He is the one who took out this topic! 😆😆😆😋)

" What do you mean by I don't know what happened behind my back? What happened in our college days? " Asked Gulf. Mew shook his head.

" It's all past now baby. We have already crossed that time and now here sitting with each other as husbands which I always wanted! " Said Mew and hugged Gulf.

" Mew I'm asking you something now this topic pop up so you need to tell me! " Said Gulf in ordered tone. Mew sighed.

" *sigh* fine. Remember one humor spreaded at that time in our college that one boy died in chemistry lab? Everyone said some chemical reaction happened with him which was deadly? Remember that incident? " Asked Mew. Gulf thinked hard and then nodded.

" Well that's was not an accident happened with him....." Said Mew in deep tone. Gulf thinked hard on Mew's words and then suddenly he was so shocked.

" I... Is there your hand in his.... D.... Death? " Asked Gulf stutteringly. Mew bited his lips nervously and nodded. Gulf choked hard and immediately got up. Mew sighed and got up too.

" You... You killed him???? Why Mew whyyyyy!!!!! How can you kill someone??? Omgg Mew!!!! Why you were like this at those days? " Shouted Gulf in anger and shock.

" I had my reasons. " Said Mew. Gulf ruffled his hairs and hold Mew's shoulder.

" Tell me the reason why you killed him????? You have any idea how much that boy's mom cried??? I have seen her mom breaking down into tears in that laboratory!! Tell me the reason why you killed him???????? " Said Gulf. Mew holded Gulf's hands softly.

" The reason was...... You obviously. " Said Mew. Gulf eyes wide and Mew started explaining that incident......

/flashback turns to those years Mew and Gulf was college students/

Mew and Lhong came to know that someone from class have a very bad eye on Gulf. That boy name was Andy. He always used to click Gulf's photos secretly and tell everyone in his group that one day he will make Gulf his. Gulf never had idea about this.

But when he came to know firstly Mew started to observe that guy and he was right.... That guy keep starring at Gulf all the time even in class too and when Gulf walk... He always used to see downside parts very badly.

Mew can't take this anymore because what's his always will be his. No one can even have an eye on that because it's Mew's! One day Mew heard that Andy has planned something for Gulf to make him unconscious and then he decided to rape Gulf so that later on.... He can threatened Gulf for that.