58. RECALLED OLD DAYS

Start from the beginning

" So? Accepted? " Asked Mew with one eyebrows up. Gulf blushed more hard and nodded slowly.

" Okay I accept it! " Said Gulf. Mew picked Gulf up and spinned around. They both were giggling and laughing loudly and Mew was spinning Gulf everywhere.

" I'm so crazy for you wifey! " Said Mew while spinning Gulf in air. Gulf nodded and Mew carefully placed Gulf down. They both brushed their teeth together and ordered some healthy breakfast for them and ate it and fastly got ready.

" Baby! I have an idea! Let's go to some beaches and carnivals today! " Said Mew. Gulf nodded happily like a baby and jumped. Mew jumped with him they both became baby and laughed loudly on their own self.

" Why we are behaving like kids today Mew??? Hahahahaha! " Said Gulf. Mew chuckled and shrugged.

" I never got chance to become baby with someone. Always responsibility covered but you are taking out the baby in me. You are the only one who gave me the feeling that even..... I want someone to baby me also. " Said Mew and blushed. Gulf was so shocked to see this side of Mew. He literally laughed loudly and fell on sofa because he can't handle so much cuteness.

" Omgggg you are being so adorable Meewwwwww!!!!! " Said Gulf and pinched Mew's cheeks and bited it. Mew pouted and caressed his cheeks because it was painful naa!

" I want you to baby me today! " Said Mew hesitatedly. Gulf smirked and went to Mew and breathed heavily.

" Challenge accepted! " Said Gulf and they both interwined their hands and they left the resort.
While going outside Gulf accidentally bumped with someone.

" I'm sorry maam..... " Said Gulf and saw it was Jennie.

" Heyyy Gulf right? And you Mew? How's your night went here love babies?? " Asked Jennie and winked. Gulf blushed and Mew smiled happily.

" This is really a beautiful place and we are having a lot of fun! " Said Mew. Jennie bow down and thanked for the compliment.

" Well I can see those small hickeys and can calculate hoe much you are having fun hahahah! *Gulf blushed and Mew smiled shyly*

Jokes apart, I guess you two are going to explore this place don't you? *both nodded* you chooses a beat day! Near to our resort there is a carnival going on! You both can go there! Maldives carnivals are beautiful! Go and have fun there! " Said Jennie cheerfully. Mew and Gulf nodded and shook hands with her and they left the resort.

Mew hired a rent car for them and they firstly went to some beaches around their resort. It was so beautiful and so peaceful.

Mew and Gulf clicked a lot of pictures and had a lot of fun there. Eating cotton candies and walking around the wet beach and when the waves were splashing their legs... So peaceful for them.

Interwined hands.... Looking at each other... Romantic weather.... Beautiful waves.... Soothing beach.... And walking with love of your life.. Such a purest combination.

When they both get tired they both sat in the warm sand of that beach but very closely. Mew was looking at the waves while Gulf was playing with the warm sand and his head was resting at Mew's shoulder.

" Baby..... Do you remember the day we met? Our eyes met? Do you remember the day when we both saw each other first? " Said Mew out of the blue. Gulf looked at Mew and nodded.

" Yes I do! I was standing in the corridor and waiting for Mild and I saw you standing a bit far away but when I saw you for the first time.... My eyes already got stucked to you. " Said Gulf and smiled.