The love was still there. It was still there. Jungkook admitted to himself as soon as their eyes met back there.

And it was so unfair.

How can he still be in love when it was so easy for her to forget about all of it and leave it behind?

Jungkook fell in love hard and he fell in love greatly, indeed.

And now he just looked lost.

"Namjoon Hyung, I want to be alone for now. Can we talk later?" Jungkook finally met his gaze.

Please. He needed it badly. He needed to clear his mind.

"Of course. Your father is gonna be here later this afternoon. I'll just be with Taehyung down the lobby. If you need anything, call me," Namjoon stood up.

The younger nodded.

But just when he thought he would get the space he needed to sort out his emotions at the moment, another thing came in and jumbled it all further.

"Jungkook!" The door blasted open, revealing an out-of-breath Taehyung. Panic was written all over his face. That confused them both.

"Hyung?"

"T-They took her!" Taehyung yelled.

"Who?" Namjoon asked, now eyebrows furrowed.

"Lalisa Manoban! She was taken! Fck! She was kidnapped just now!" Taehyung revealed, frustrated.

No.

Jungkook froze like a statue, hardly processing what Taehyung just told him. And when he did, a few seconds later, he gradually paled.

It felt like the oxygen he had was suddenly punched out of him.

She was taken.

Abducted. Kidnapped.

Fck.

"Are you serious, Hyung? Because it's not funny," Jungkook uttered out, eyes darkening as he now neared the older by the door, hands balled up into fists.

"I'm not Jungkook! I was there!" Taehyung almost yelled hysterically. "I wish I was able to prevent it but fck, I was too late!!"

Damn it. It was true.

"Where was she taken?" Jungkook asked, now walking to his table to get his phone and make calls.

"Just outside LSA," Taehyung answered before putting a phone and car keys on the table. "Her white Porsche is still parked in the area where she was taken. She dropped these things."

"Did you see who took her?"

"No, they had masks on. But I took note of the vehicle plate number."

"Write it down now," He uttered before he dialed his secretary's phone number.

"Mr. Jeo-"

"Jieun, call the security room and have them check the CCTVs installed around the entrance of LSA. No questions ask, do it right now. That's an order," Jungkook commanded in the call, not even letting his secretary finish her sentence. "Report to me immediately if they find anything related to Mr. Manoban's daughter."