Sorry? Really?

His jaw clenched and unclenched. He knew that was it. She was now pertaining to the lies she fed him as he wanted.

But fck. He did not know the pain will intensify even more upon hearing the crack in her voice.

He doubted it. He doubted if it was sincere or not. He doubted if it was only an obligation, a lie to get it over with. He doubted it.

He doubted everything that was leaving her lips now. Even a simple sorry.

He can't help it.

She had so many chances to come clean with him but she did not. She finished it and left him hanging. Which means she really did intend to deceive him and everything was just for show.

She trapped him in a bubble of false hope.

He could've lashed out at her then and there. He could've made her feel all the pain he was feeling. He could've made her feel really sorry and small. He could've.

But he did not.

He wanted to hate her so much.

Instead, he spared her and made her leave, never to step foot back in LSA.

He did not know what to feel after. He was lost. Even when he was already inside his new office in the LSA building.

His secretary was already there waiting for him, ready to tell him the agenda for the day.

"Not now, Miss Lee. Please get out. I need a moment alone," he told his secretary.

When he was indeed left alone, he sat down on the couch, elbow dropping on his knees, and palms meeting the back of his neck.

God, why now? Of all times, he had to meet her again?

"Jungkook," Namjoon entered the office, a few minutes later, seeing him in that state.

He straightens up.

"Did you call the security and told them what I told you to do?" Jungkook's voice has no emotion laced in it.

"I did. But she left on her own," Namjoon informed him. Jungkook did not move, his eyes just aimlessly trained on the coffee table in front of him.

He knew his Hyung was starting to analyze him now. He knew he can tell that the meeting with her affected him.

He was not ready but fate already made it happen.

"You banned her because you did not want your father to see her, don't you?" Namjoon stated just like he feared, sitting down on the opposite couch. He can really read him that easily.

He hated that sometimes.

"He might meddle if he sees her coming here. As I said, I will be the one to take care of that one," Jungkook uttered, still unmoving in his position.

Again, he knew Namjoon can see right through him once more.

As much as he doesn't want to admit it, deep down in his heart, that was not just his reason. And Namjoon knows it too.