There was suddenly a knock on his door, before it opened, revealing Kim Taehyung.

"What are you doing here, Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Just thought I'd drop by and check on you," The older replied, scanning him and his table. "You seemed busy so early in the morning."

"I am busy. I have a company to run, Hyung," Jungkook stated before diverting his gaze back to his screen. He clicked on the folder.

He was even more confused.

The folder contains some sort of video clips and audio. Now, what is this?

"What are you frowning on?" Taehyung asked curiously, seeing the expression on his face. He walked towards Jungkook and stood beside him, the screen of the younger's laptop now on his line of vision.

"What are these?" He asked.

"I don't know either. It was just sent to my email," Jungkook told him.

"Sent by who?"

"I don't know that too. It did not say."

"Well, click on one," Taehyung urged.

"What if it's a virus? I can't risk that on my laptop," Jungkook countered.

"Or porn?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow and Jungkook stared at him with judgemental eyes.

"Seriously, Hyung?" Jungkook deadpanned. "Are you...?"

"No!" Taehyung exclaimed, giving the younger a glare for insinuating such a thing about him.

Jungkook doesn't look too convinced though.

"Oh just click on one," Taehyung moved forward and snatched his mouse, moving the cursor to one of the clips and clicking on it.

"Yah! What are yo-" Jungkook stopped talking when his laptop started playing the clip.

The light mood they have created in the room suddenly dimmed down, Jungkook's expression changing upon seeing Olivia in the clip. The small teasing smile and playful glare were gone.

What the hell is this about?

Both males watched carefully, taking in the conversation between Olivia and someone whose face was not caught in the frame.

They were silent. Until the person whom Olivia was talking to spoke.

Taehyung gasped.

"Oh shit. Is that who I think it is?" Taehyung gaped as he looked at Jungkook, eyes wide in shock.

The voice of that someone, Jungkook knew that all too familiar voice. Even if he doesn't see the face. He can't be mistaken about who it belongs to.

Fck. It was that person all along? The one who's secretly working for Olivia and betraying him?

He couldn't believe it. This person would be the last person he expected to betray him and JEG.

The person continue to speak, spewing things he had least expected. Such as hating him and his family.

"I can't believe this," Taehyung continued to state, gaze never leaving the screen now.