Glen Lantz x Reader (request)

Imagine: Being Glen's next door neighbor on Elm Street, having a nightmare, and him comforting you. (request for @harley_quinn_wolf) 

                                                                        ***

     You were nearing the end of your first month in your new home, school, and life. You had finally finished unpacking your things a while ago but you still had some organizing to do. You started to clean your room when you heard a knock at the door. Not knowing who it was you looked out of your window to get a better look. When you saw who was standing at your front door you almost had a heart attack. It was Glen. He was your neighbor and friend from school and he also just so happened to be your crush.

     "One second!" You yelled. You ran as fast as you could to the door, stopping quickly at the mirror to make sure your appearance was acceptable. When you opened the door, Glen looked at you and smiled. "Hey, Y/n, I know that since we hang out at school and stuff you probably already know this, but I live right across from your house and wanted to tell you that if you need anything at all, here's my number."

     He handed you a little slip of paper and scribbled on it was a phone number written in messy handwriting. You were speechless. "I- wow thanks, Glen. That means a lot to me." "Anytime Y/n! I'm serious, don't be shy, call me any time. You need me? I'm there." He smiled at you again and it made your cheeks heat up. You realized you were slowly leaning closer and closer to him until he snapped out of whatever was happening. "Well, I better head back home, I'm helping my mom with dinner tonight so... talk to you later." He walked across the street but turned to wave at you before walking inside.

     It wasn't until his front door was shut that you waved back and whispered, "Bye..." in a dazed state. Your knees almost buckled and you could have  curled into a ball out of happiness but your legs carried you inside before the whole neighborhood saw you as a weirdo.

(Time skip to after dinner)

     You carried your plates to the kitchen and cleaned them in the sink. You couldn't stop thinking about Glen. The way he styled his hair, how his face would light up when he smiled. You got into bed and fell asleep thinking about how perfect he was. 

You were standing up. The room around you was red and full of metal, like a boiler room. You looked around for some way out when you heard a terrible scraping sound, as if someone was scraping their nails on a chalkboard.

You turned around to try and locate the source of the noise when you were greeted by a man wearing a red and green Christmas sweater and a fedora. He smiled a disgusting smile and his teeth were rotted, but the most horrifying thing of all, was that his body was completely mangled and burned.

You slowly crept backward until you swiveled around into a full sprint down corridors and metal stairs, but everywhere you turned he was one step ahead of you. It wasn't until you burned your arm on a metal pipe that you jolted awake, screaming.

     You jumped out of your bed sweating profusely. You grabbed your phone and the piece of paper Glen gave you and called him.

The phone rang a few times. 

"Come on Glen, pick up. Pick up!"

"Hello?"

You heard the sleepy voice of your handsome next-door neighbor. 

"Oh my god, Glen! It's Y/n! Please come over here right now I need you! It's an emergency!"

 "What? Okay okay, I'll be right over Y/n." 

     He hung up the phone and you watched him through your curtains as he put on his shoes and walked outside. Once he got across the street you went downstairs to let him inside. As soon as he browsed the threshold you practically jumped into his arms and cried. He picked you up bridal style and carried you up to your room while whispering things in your ear to calm you down. He laid on your bed with you still latched onto him, never wanting to let go. "I-It was awful Glen." You cried. "Shh shh, it was just a nightmare. It's over now. Whatever happened can't get you, hey..."

     He lifted your chin with his finger and you looked up at him with your tear-stained eyes. "You're safe now, I'm here." "Thank you, Glen. I appreciate it," you paused, "I love you." As soon as you said it you gasped. You didn't mean to, it just slipped out! You bit your lip and stared as Glen processed what you just said.

When you looked at his face, however, you didn't see anger you saw... relief...? Happiness...? 

"I love you too Y/n."

      He smiled and wiped your tear streaked face with his thumb. "You do?" You asked. "I do!" You both laughed a little bit. It was silly, you barely knew each other but here you were in your bedroom confessing your love for each other. Before you knew it you were slowly leaning into each other and your lips touched.

     Sparks went flying in your stomach and you thought your heart could burst at any moment. Your whole body was burning and you couldn't believe you were kissing the boy next door.

The End 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry it literally took me years to do this request holy crap.