Victor Van Dort x Reader

Imagine: Waking up with Victor after being married the day before. (⚠️Sexual reference nothing graphic but you have been warned⚠️)

The sun warmed your face as you lightly opened your eyes. You looked around your room and remembered what had happened the night before. You and Victor had gotten married! You looked to your side and saw his arms wrapped around you and his face buried into your neck. He was breathing softly and looked adorable as always. You shifted on your side to face him. A single bit of hair was in his face. You gently pushed it up with the rest but it immediately fell back down again. You couldn't help but giggle as you tried it two more times.

Eventually, your laughter woke him up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you. His eyes widened and he sat up. "Y/n!" He looked at you and noticed you were both missing your clothing and let out a shriek. "Victor what's wrong?" What if he was having second thoughts about everything that happened after the wedding?

"...Do you regret... last night...?" You mentally prepared yourself for the worst. "L-last night? No of course not. I've been wanting to be with you fully for some time now. I just wanted to wait until we were properly married to give myself to you. I-I'm sorry Y/n. I 'm just not used to this kind of stuff." 

"Like, getting married stuff? Didn't you have two women fighting over you to get the chance to marry you?" "Well, yes, but-" "And wasn't one of them dead?"

"Technically, yes, but I don't love them. I love you." He paused, "Do you regret last night?" He looked at you with his beautiful eyes. "No, of course not. In fact, I've been wanting to for a while myself. I love you so much Victor and I am honored to be your wife." You beamed at him.

"And I am honored to be your husband, Y/N." Victor laid back down and you cuddled up to his side again, wrapping your arms around his torso. You both fell asleep comfortable in each other's arms.

The End 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I know this is super short and Victor is our innocent little human sloth but I decided to make this because I wanted to do something different. 😩