Jack Sparrow x Reader

Imagine: Being Jack's significant other and seeing him kiss Elizabeth.

***

"Abandon ship, into the longboat." Jack said defeated. "Jack! The Pearl?" Gibbs questioned. "She's only a ship, mate." He decided. "He's right, we have to head for land," Elizabeth concluded. "It's a lot of open water." Pintel pointed out. "It's a lot of water." Ragetti agreed with him. "We have to try. We can get away as it takes down the Pearl." Will offered. "Abandon ship. Abandon ship or abandon hope." Gibbs concluded.

You ran to the rowboat and helped heave it off the deck. Single file, you all climbed in, you after Gibbs and Will following you. Once you were in the boat you noticed some of the group was missing. "Wait, wait! Where's Jack?" You climbed up next to Will to see where your boyfriend was. "Y/n we haven't got much time!" Gibbs tried to pull you back down in the boat by your pant leg. You followed Will's eyes and that's when you saw it; Elizabeth was kissing Jack.

You were enraged, to say the least. Jack promised to never try anything with her while he was with you and yet here he was, kissing up a storm with whoever the hell this girl was. "Get the hell off of hi-" You were cut short by Will clapping your mouth shut with his hand. "We don't have time for this Y/n." Pintel and Ragetti grabbed your flailing arms that were trying to get out of Will's grasp and they threw you back down into the boat.

After about 10 seconds, Elizabeth joined you all. "Where's Jack?" You were fuming. "He elected to stay behind." She answered. "No, he didn't." You said shaking in anger. Elizabeth looked at you and glared. "No, he didn't!" You repeated louder and delved off of the boat and into the sea, swimming back to the Pearl.

You climbed up a forgotten rope and climbed over the railing. Once you pulled yourself back onto your feet you saw Jack struggling to get his hand out of a pair of shackles. You stormed over to him and helped him reach a lantern with spare oil inside.

"What the hell Jack?" You crushed the lamp and poured the oil over his hand to help him free himself. "I'm sorry love. I know I shouldn't have but she tempted me!" "And you're tempting me into hurling you right into the Kraken's mouth." Jack paused and looked at you seriously. "Actually, love, that was kind of my plan." "You never have plans!"

You started arguing over each other when the Kraken churned out of the water and screeched at the two of you, Jack's hat flying out of its mouth silencing the two of you. He picked up his hat and shook some of its salivae off of it and looked at you again. "If we're going to do this, we have to do it together." Jack placed his hand on the small of your back. "Ya know, even though you act carelessly, I still love you," Jack smirked at you and grabbed your hand in his Kraken-slimed one. "I know you do, love." He pulled you closer to him and kissed you.

This time it wasn't something tempted or something you could ever be jealous of because this was him and you, not Elizabeth. And you knew it would never have worked out between them. You both pulled away and looked at the creature in front of you. "Hello, beastie." Jack smiled and you readied yourself. "Whenever's suitable for you Jack." You took a deep breath, pulled out your sword, and ran right into the Kraken's mouth.

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one had me dazed and confused but let me know what y'all thought! 😳