Willy Wonka x Reader (request)

Imagine: Drinking hot chocolate with Willy Wonka after he overworks himself  (request for @BayBay08 )

***

     You leaned back in your chair looking at all the paperwork you had just finished filling out. You sighed and stood up, stretching out your back, and picked up all the documents. All you needed was one more signature on all the papers from the brains of the factory, Willy Wonka.

     Walking up to Willy's office, you knocked on the door. "Come in." You opened the door and saw Willy leaning over his desk looking at a map of the whole factory. "...If I turned that room into two rooms, that would leave space for a whole new room," He mumbled to himself. "I have some more paperwork for you to fill out, Mr. Wonka." You held it up for him to notice.

He looked up at you for a split second and you noticed dark circles under his eyes. He looked back down and said, "Thank you Y/n, just set them down and I'll sign them later." He yawned as he spoke. "Willy, are you feeling okay? You seem super tired." "I'm fine dear, thank you." He sat down in his chair and rubbed his eyes.

     You were about to leave but instead walked up to him and picked up everything from his desk, then walked out leaving him quickly trailing behind you. You went back to your office to a filing cabinet, placed the papers in it, and locked it. "See this?" You held up the key. "This stays with me." He whined a bit and you rolled your eyes smiling. Then, you got an idea. "Hey follow me." You set off again leaving him dragging his feet behind you.

     You pranced upstairs, down corridors, through tunnels, until finally, you got to the kitchen. You opened the fridge and several cabinets and got supplies to make hot chocolate. After you made it, you handed him a cup, took his hand in yours, and made him follow you again. This time you went into the chocolate room. Willy sat down with a groan of exhaustion and you sat next to him on the edible grass.

     The two of you drank your hot chocolates in silence listening to the rushing of the chocolate waterfall and the Oompa Loompas quietly singing a song together while they worked.

     After a while of sitting, you spoke up. "Hey, Willy?" After a second or two he mumbled out a faint hum of acknowledgment. You continued, "I've enjoyed working here for so long Willy, we've become such great friends and I can't imagine life without you. My point is, I'd be nothing if it weren't for you, and I was hoping if you'd like, to see where being more than friends would take us? That is if it's alright with you of course. Willy?"

     You didn't get a response. You shut your eyes closed tight knowing you blew it. You ruined your friendship and he would probably fire you for thinking you were more than just a co-worker.

That was until you heard a faint snore. You furrowed your eyebrows and sat up. You looked at Willy, he had his eyes closed and was softly snoring. Completely knocked out from sleep. You smiled faintly, he was so cute when he was asleep. You laid back down next to him and sighed.

You didn't ruin anything after all!

The end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this! Kinda felt rushed a little bit but oh well. There will be more updates soon I promise!