Barnabas Collins x Reader

Imagine: Jumping off of a cliff and Barnabas saving you

***

You walked through the woods determined to get to the edge. He didn't love you, how could he? You had had a crush on Barnabas since he had hired you to work in the mansion as a maid. You had just admitted your feelings to him when he told you the two of you would never work out.

Your feet dragged across dirt until they hit the harsh stone of the cliff. You stood at the edge and stared down at the crashing waves slamming against jagged rocks. How could someone as handsome and remarkable as him love somebody like you? You were just a stupid maid working in a stupid manor and you were done. You had made your decision.

Just as you put your right foot off the edge you were interrupted by two large arms yanking you away from the peak. You spun around and were met by the gorgeous face you knew you would never wake up to in the morning. You flailed around and tried to break free from his grasp. "Y/n! What on earth do you think you were doing?" Your face started to get hot with emotion. "Let me go let me go! Please!" As you were flailing his grip on your arms only got tighter. You tried to raise your fists and hit him to make his clutch loosen but it was no use. "Barnabas let me do it! I don't want to be here anymore!" Tears formed in your eyes and you screwed them shut as you persisted to flail. Barnabas got full control of your body as you broke down on him and leaned into his chest crying.

"But why Y/n?" "Because you don't love me back!" Barnabas paused and thought for a moment. "Is that what this is about? Y/n, I do! I do love you but you know we could never be together. I'm bound by a curse to be a vampire forever!" "Then make me one," You pleaded finally looking at him. "Yes please do Barnabas, then we could be together for eternity!" A sad look formed in Barnabas' eyes. "I could never do that to you Y/n, I could not live to see you suffer the way I have."

He gently lifted you from the ground and let go of you while you calmed your steady flow of tears. "Well then, I guess there's nothing you can do." You declared. You suddenly ran out onto the cliff again and jumped. "Y/n no!" Barnabas yelled as he jumped after you.

Your stomach dropped. You could feel the cold harsh air striking angrily on your skin almost slicing it as you plunged down and down and down. All you could hear was the fast racing of the fiery tides and vicious air. You looked down and saw the rocks below become clearer and clearer until suddenly a force gripped onto you and spun you so your chest was facing the sky. You only saw Barnabas for a split second until his fangs sank deep into your neck sucking on your blood before you hit the stones below. With everything going on, you slowly faded out of consciousness.

You awoke with a jolt and found yourself sprawled on the rocks while Barnabas was holding onto your waist for dear life rocking you back and forth with his head buried on your stomach. "Barnabas?" You whimpered. He looked at your face and realized you were still alive. You placed your hand on his cheek while he admired your beauty and gently ran his fingernails across your skin and finally rested them around your throat. You leaned closer to him and placed your cold lips onto his warm ones. It was magical, and what better time to do it than when you both literally jumped off a cliff to be together.

The end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's up! It's me back from the dead, I didn't think I'd run out of ideas this fast so I admire every single author on here who posts on a regular schedule! Also, I know I said if you requested anything I'd do it and someone requested smut for several characters, but idk if I'm ready for that yet but I'll keep you posted if I do in the future! Thank you! 🤠