"Well, I'm not sure cause you don't really talk about it much," Lisa stated. "But that's great! Is that why you keep asking me to come over and assist you in your experiments with food?"

Jimin smiled shyly and Lisa couldn't help but squeal at how cute and thoughtful he's being.

"Tradition would say that the wife should do the cooking," Lisa giggled.

"Nah. Chae does cook for me, however, I wanna do it too," Jimin uttered lovingly.

"How about enrolling yourself on a cooking school then?" Lisa suggested.

"Why would I do that when you're a chef yourself? I don't have to pay, you know?" Jimin grinned.

"I should start charging you some lessons fees then," Lisa said playfully as she shook her head.

"The plating..." Lisa giggled. "Why did you made a chicken-like design?"

"That's a chicken?" Chaeyoung questioned leaning over to see. She quickly laughed after. "That's not a chicken. That's a monkey with chicken feet."

Lisa burst out laughing along with Chae.

"Hey!" Jimin pouted. "That's actually a honey bear!"

"With chicken feet?"

"I ran out of sauce okay! That's supposed to be a bear's feet," Jimin defended. "You two are mean!"

"Aww, baby! Stop pouting," Chaeyoung cooed carelessly. Jimin's eyes widened upon hearing Chae's endearment towards him. It seems like a mistake for Chae too as she also froze immediately. Lisa smirked.

The shock slowly left Jimin as a grin slowly appeared on his face.

"Can you repeat what you just called me?" He uttered out as he began to take small advances towards the still frozen Chaeyoung.

"I-I," Chaeyoung began to stammer as she also took a step back. "I didn't say anything!"

"You did!" Jimin blurted, his eye-smile evident on his face. "You called me baby just now!"

"No I did not!" Chaeyoung denied.

As the two began to have some sort of revelation, Lisa just stayed quiet and began tasting Jimin's food. Her eyes darted back to the two as if she's getting some free show to watch.

"Well, it was probably a little mistake on my part. You're my ex and I used to call you that sometimes so it was a slip-up," Chaeyoung defended.

"That's the fourth time you called him "baby" in the past couple of days though," Lisa pointed out before taking another bite. Jimin smirked upon hearing Lisa.

"By the way, Chim, you did great on this one," she complimented as she gestured on the food. "Just need some improvement on the plating though."

"Yey! Thanks," Jimin smiled before turning his attention back to Chae. "Now, where were we? Oh! Anything to say about what Lis said then?"

"Traitor Lisa," Chaeyoung pouted before clearing her throat. "I need to make my salad. I'm already hungry."

Chaeyoung quickly walked past Jimin and the male made eye contact with Lisa. Jimin's eyes had a glint of happiness in them and Lisa knew, chuckling at his expression. She sent a wink to him, mouthing "progress" to him.