"Maybe the killer moved the body," Stiles said as he watched Scott look for his inhaler. 

                    "If he did it, I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like eighty bucks...," Scott said in annoyance. 

                    "We should go," Lena said, making both boys look at her in confusion before they see the direction she was looking and see a tall, handsome muscular man with black hair, greenish-blue eyes, and olive skin staring at them. The man starts to walk toward them, and Lena moves in front of Stiles, making sure if this man were the killer, he would have to go through her first before hurting her brother.

                      "What are you doing here? Huh? This is private property!" the man said in a demanding tone making Lena glare at him.

                     "Then maybe you should learn to put some signs up then!" Lena said challengingly as she steps forward, but Stiles pulls her back. The man looks at Lena as if he is looking into her soul.

                    "Um... Sorry, man, we didn't know," Stiles said as he kept a grip on his sister. 

                   "Yeah, we were just... looking for something, but...um, forget it...," Scott said as he stares at the man. The man throws Scott's inhaler towards him, and Scott catches it and looks down at it in his hand. The man walks away, and Lena begins to relax, "alright, come on, I have to get to work," Scott said and went to walk, but Stiles stops him.

                     "Dude, that was Derek Hale! You remember, right? He's just a few years older than us," Stiles said in surprise.

                     "Remember what?" Scott asked in confusion as Lena remembered what became of the Hale family.

                     "His family. They all burned to death in a fire like ten years ago," Lena said in a sad tone, knowing what it was like to lose a family member. 

                    "I wonder what he doing back?" Scott asked but Stiles just scoff's. 

                    "Come on," Stiles said, then begins to walk back the way they came. 

                    That night Lena sat curled up under a cover on the couch with her best friend Danny Mahealani, watching horror movies with the lights out as it storms outside the house. Danny is a tall, handsome young man with tan skin, brown eyes, and short dark brown hair, as well as lean and extremely defined muscles. The movie was getting to the scary part when a loud crack of thunder comes from outside, and the tv suddenly shuts off along with every light in the house, leaving it pitch black.

                    "I'll fix it!" Stiles yell from his room then Lena hears a loud thud and groan from Stiles, who tripped on something in his room. Lena gets off the couch, having no problem seeing in the dark. 

                    "Where are you going?" Danny asked as he used his screen light from his phone to see her. 

                    "I'm going to check the fuse box," Lena said, then heads down to the basement. By the time Stiles makes it to the bottom of the basement stairs with a flashlight, the lights turn on, surprising him as he sees Lena close the fuse box. 

                    "...How did you?..." Stiles asked in confusion, but Lena just shrugged and walked past him and up the stairs.