Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)

Start from the beginning

She opened a drawer and pulled out about 10 swimsuits with tags still on them and laid them on the island. She told me to pick one. She took her favorite one and went to change. She laid out a wrap and some sandals for me as well. I chose a red one piece that crisscrossed in the front. I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. I had been overweight and unhealthy, but I worked hard to get here. And now I was able to wear this rather sexy swimsuit, and I was still curvy in all the right places. I smiled a satisfied smile to myself and met Melody downstairs. She let out a wolf whistle and commented how good the suit looked on me.

We swam and I took advantage of the opportunity to exercise and meditate a little while we talked. We lounged on the chaises when we got out. Her house manager brought us Arnold Palmers, half tea and half lemonade, while we sat under the large umbrella. Alcoholic beverages were not even discussed. We had had our fill.

Minhyuk texted me from the Staples Center after soundcheck. They were finishing up and heading to the hotel within the hour. I told Melody that I needed to go, and she stuck out her lower lip in an exaggerated pout. I laughed and she grinned. She had really gotten through my defenses and I was glad to have made a friend in her.

Melody told me to keep the suit because my husband would appreciate it. I grinned and winked. She had made an appointment for us with her stylist months ago for the premier which was in two days. She made sure I had the time noted so I was ready when her car arrived to get me. My Cinderella shoes were already in the car and my gown would be delivered to the hotel the next day. There was a small box inside that she said was a surprise and to open it later. She hugged me and shooed me into the car so her driver could take me back to the hotel.

There were paparazzi following me this time. It was really uncomfortable. I tried to hide by sitting as far back in the seat as I could. The windows were tinted, but I still felt like they were zoomed in on me. I missed the curtains that we had in the company vehicles in Korea.

The drive back to the hotel seemed to take forever. Min texted me that they were on the way and I told him that I was also. We would have a little time to rest before he had to be back at the arena. He needed all of his energy for the stage, so I would try to keep my hands off of him... for now.

I got to the room first and jumped in the shower to wash the chlorine off my body. I had just dried off and slipped on a sundress when he came in and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck and making me weak.

"I missed you today." He turned me so that I was facing him and put a finger under my chin. "I remember this dress. You wore it that first day. You were beautiful then, but you are even more beautiful now." His sweet smile made me melt.

"Minhyukkie, you always know how to make me smile."

"I will make you smile every day for the rest of your life. That is a promise." He sealed it with a kiss on my forehead. He pulled me closer against his hard chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"You already do," I smiled up at him. "Now let's get you fed before you have to get ready." I patted him on his tight ass and turned to grab my purse. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back against his body as he nuzzled the spot behind my ear.

"Where do you think you are going?" his voice was husky with desire, and it sent vibrations throughout my body. His hands moved across my stomach, and then up to cup my breasts.

"You don't have much time and you need to eat before you go on stage," I chided him, but it took every ounce of resistance I had to get those words out. All I wanted to do was give in.

"We have a few minutes. They just put the food order in." He put his hands on my hips and pressed against me. I felt how hard he was, and it was game over. I leaned slightly forward, pushing my ass against his length. He moaned softly against my ear, "noona, do you have any idea what you do to me?" His hot breath against my ear was having the same effect on me.