Ch.51 Salmon Salad Deviled Eggs

Start from the beginning

"I know what these are used for, so... hurry and sit over there."

Only then did Shen Fu realize he was just a tiny bit away from Lin ShuYi, to the point that if he lowered his head just a bit he would be able to see Lin ShuYi's fair and delicate collar bone from inside his slightly opened collar.

Shen Fu's pupils dilated for a moment, and he acted before he could think, reaching out and pressing Lin ShuYi against the table.

Lin ShuYi: ...

"Tell me, the one you like is Chen Fang, correct?" Lin ShuYi's back was to Shen Fu, his voice a bit cold.

Shen Fu's face screamed 'holy shit'.

The situation was already like this, yet he was still thinking about how thin Lin ShuYi's waist was! There wasn't any bit of extra fat!

Finally he realized afterwards: did Lin ShuYi's awareness actually increase to a certain extent?

Lin ShuYi turned his head slowly, fuming between gritted teeth, "You were tricking me when you said you liked Chen Fang, right?!!"

Shen Fu was intending to say it from the start. Even though it wasn't a good time now, if he had to do it all over again he probably still wouldn't have been able to control himself, so he didn't move aside. Instead, he used this position to laugh quietly next to Lin ShuYi's ear. "Not bad, you aren't too slow."

Lin ShuYi got angry, and he finally realized the truth behind all those areas that he thought weren't quite right.

No matter how much Lin ShuYi didn't understand what 'like' was, that didn't mean he didn't know what Shen Fu being propped up against him meant! If it wasn't that Shen Fu was such a slag that he went into heat whenever he saw anybody, then that could only mean that he had guessed wrong from the very start. The one Shen Fu liked wasn't Chen Fang at all, but rather...

Lin ShuYi flew into a rage from the humiliation.

Shen Fu was still recklessly fanning the flames. "Say, how exactly should I let him know that I like him? When that person is so slow..."

These were all the things he told Shen Fu the other day! Lin ShuYi was so mad that he just wanted to toss this person out right here.

"And you know, right, the day my grandpa came? He actually came to see you. I told him that I didn't want anybody besides you." Shen Fu's deep voice, concealing a smile, and his heat that was pouring directly into Lin ShuYi's ear made Lin ShuYi's entire body shake.

Was this person confessing to him?!! Earnestly confessing to him?!!

His anger and all the words he wanted to fling at Shen Fu were swallowed again. It had to be said that in Lin ShuYi's two lifetimes, this was his first time being confessed to, even if it was a man.

Back in Da Yan, there were people who liked that young and promising, handsome and charming Ministry of Appointments government official, but at the time the nation was in peril, and Lin ShuYi was wholeheartedly dedicated to the imperial palace. Quite a few officials who wanted to entice him used the excuse of wanting to marry him, resulting in him never having much interest towards this kind of thing. What's more, there were no maidens in Da Yan like Shen Fu who would say such things, and even if they liked him, they would just secretly like him. At the most, they would just go to the government official quarters and take a stroll, to catch a few more glimpses. For someone as slow as Lin ShuYi concerning emotions, he didn't notice at all.

So he was rendered a little dumb now. Even though he thought of that, by the time those words came out of Shen Fu's mouth, Lin ShuYi was still in disbelief.