57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG🔞

Start from the beginning

Please give me a chance I will be fine one day with you my side! Just..... I can't hold myself anymore and today I confe.... " Confessed Mild and Champ immediately kissed Mild's lips with so much happiness and tears in his eyes.

" Why you crying Champ? Did I said something which hurted you? " Said Mild worriedly. Champ wiped his happy tears and shook his head.

" It's just happy tears love. The day wr get married till now. I was waiting for that one day when you will say this to me and today is the day I'm so emotional right now and so blessed to have this day when you are confessions your love for me... You really love me right baby? You love me right? " Said Champ while bursting into tears and cupped Mild's face and kissing everywhere continuously.

" Oiii! Champ! Oiiii! Hahahaha Champ hahah let me speak stop kissing my whole face! " Said Mild. Champ smiled and looked at Mild while wiping his tears. Mild sobbed too and hugged Champ tightly.

" I really truly love you. Just give me some more time I want us to take baby steps. I don't want to rush things. I want to know and learn more about you and I want you to do the same. " Said Mild. Champ nodded and picked Mild and spinned him around in air while Mild was laughing loudly...

They both were thanking God to have this love bond and confession and they really fell in love and when Mild confessed, Champ was on cloud 9. But this was just the beginning.... The NIGHT WAS STILL YOUNG.

" Baby? C..... Can we go back to home and continue there? " Asked Champ while putting Mild down carefully. Mild blushed and nodded happily and they went back to home.

Back to Maldives,

" Ahhh ahhh ahhh~~ fuckkk daddyyyy~~~ ahhhh shitttt mhmmmm yess yesss yess there there theree~~!!!!! " Moaned Gulf while Mew was thrusting him from behind.

They were in bathroom while the shower was going on and Gulf was sticked to the wall while Mew was thrusting him from behind while sucking his nape and shoulders roughly leaving dark hickeys.

" Mhmmm babyyy~!! I can't get enough of you!!! Shittt mhmmm~!! I'm gonna cumm again baby!!! Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh~!!!!!! " Moaned Mew loudly and empty his load inside Gulf and Gulf came too at the same time on bathroom wall. Both huffed badly and hugged each other to catch breath.

This was their 3rd round feom the moment they started their activities inside.

" Mew! I'm hungry naaa! " Said Gulf like a baby.

" I'm hungry too baby let's have more rounds come one baby bend now! " Said Mew while huffing.

" Ai'sat! Not this! I want food Mew! " Said Gulf.

" But you are my food naaa!! " Said Mew and pouted. Gulf turn around and looked at Mew.

" Mewwwww I'm serious naaa let's eat dinner and then we can continue for sure! " Said Gulf. Mew look here and there as he wanted to have more rounds but as his baby orders he can't deny. Mew nodded and they both took shower together.

Mew picked Gulf up from thighs and took him to the bedroom naked and throw him on bed.

" Let's eat dinner here and then.... Let me have you for dessert~ " Said Mew sexual tone. Gulf blushed like a newly married wife and covered himself with duvet and ordered some food for themselves.