57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG🔞

Start from the beginning

" Baby.... I can't stop myself anymore! " Said Mew and started undressing himself while looking at Gulf. Gulf smirked and undressed himself as well but the buttons got stucked.

Mew was much in heat that he torn up the shirt. Gulf always loves this beast side of Mew, he always get excited. Mew removed his jeans and Gulf his and they both are in shorts right now.

(A/N:- My future husband *if anyone will come* note this! I love beast too hahahahhahahaha)

Mew immediately cupped Gulf's face and attacked those irresistible plumpy lips and Gulf immediately reciprocate it. They were kissing each other so passionately, hungrily and almost eating each other.

Mew without wasting a second entered his warm tongue inside while Gulf gladly let Mew do what he wants... He loves to get dominate like this. When they couldn't able to breath..... They broke the kiss and look at each other hungrily.

" Why you stopped daddy~? " Asked Gulf.

" You love me right? From now on you won't feel embarrassed right? When we will face world you will accept me right? " Asked Mew with so much hope and pain in his eyes. Gulf nodded.

" Words baby. I want to hear it from your side. " Said Mew while breathing heavily and attached his forehead with Gulf.

" I promise Mew I won't be embarrassed at all from now on whenever we will be in public... I will let you do what you want. I will learn to cherish us and I have no shame to tell the whole world that.... I belongs to you.... Only you! " Said Gulf. Mew smiled happily. Only his baby can make him happy. Mew hold Gulf thighs and make him hop in air and again started kissing his lips.

" I love you so much baby! " Said Mew in between deep and hot kisses.

" I love you too boo! " Said Gulf and winked. Mew smirked and roughly started kissing Gulf's neck while grinding both the members down. Gulf gripped Mew's shoulders and moaned loudly. His favorite part.... Neck!

They are so involve in each other ad this.... NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG~

Meanwhile,

(A/N:- Surprise time! 😉)

Champ and Mild was sitting on the park bench near to that ice cream parlor while eating their ice cream and talking about some stuffs. That park was quiet dark and empty.

" Hahhaha yeahh I remember that day Champ it was so funny! " Said Mild while licking his ice cream. Champ was just looking at Mild and his tongue. He was getting aroused by this as..... He was trying hard to control himself.

Suddenly Champ saw Mild was licking the corner of his lips and trying hiw best to lick his nose as the ice cream was melting and spreading everywhere. Champ gulped hard and looked to other side.

" Champ do you have tissues with you? This ice cream is melting! " Said Mild. Champ nodded and with a deep breath gave a tissue to Mild.

" Can you wipe face for me? My hands so dirty right now naa! " Said Mild and leaned his face to Champ. Now this was really a big challenge for Champ to control more as all he can see is.... Mild and his lips which was filled with sweet ice cream.

Champ gently wiped it and suddenly mild and champ eyes met with each other. Mild was blinking at Champ while Champ was breathing heavily. Their faces were so close right now.

" Mi... *gulp* Mild it's clear now. I mean your face. " Said Champ but Mild was so drowned in Champ's charm and his deep eyes. He was just looking at Champ like Champ is his life.