"I know, but it's fun." She repeated over and over as she kept taking huge sips of her glass of alcohol.

"Don't you think that's enough for you tonight?" I took the glass from her.

"You're no funnn! Get up." She stood grabbing my hand.

"Blake I don't-."

She pressed her finger to my lips. "Just one dance."

I squinted my eyes, but followed her into the center of the crowd. Of course people watched us the entire way, well I will say me the entire way.

Nobody sees me as the fun type and I don't blame them. I don't have time for fun when I'm running a business.

Someone was trying to play games because as soon as we hit the floor the music slowed and soft music started playing. I noticed Colton and Kade by radio. They gave me grins as the music got louder. Those assholes.

"A slowww song." She smiled.

"Great.." I sighed rolling my eyes.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed my hands on her lower back.

"I don't really know how to dance like this." She giggled lightly.

"Follow my steps." I said.

She caught on quick, following all the small steps I took.

I playfully grabbed her ass a few times. By the look on her face she seemed to enjoyed it.

"If it wasn't for you I'd be dead ya know." She looked into my eyes.

I didn't quite know what to respond. I didn't like these kind of conversations.

"You saved me. You made sure I was safe and.. and.. that's something I've never experienced before. People are wrong about you."

I placed a kiss on her forehead. People are right about me, but I'll let her think whatever she wanted. "You're always safe with me."

"I know." She put her head in the corner of my neck. "When I'm with you I feel happy, even though you're a scary criminal who hurt- kill people." She chuckled.

At this moment my body felt something I've never felt before. Her words made my brows widen. I made someone feel.. happy? Was this the drunk her talking?

She looked up at me. "Why do you look so shocked?" She laughed softly.

"I don't know." I whispered as we moved with the music.

The rest of the night was filled with Blake forcing me to dance and do other crazy shit I'd never imagined myself doing. She had me looking like a fool in front of all the people who followed me, but I didn't care. In this moment I was enjoying this time with my fiancé.

By the smile on her face and her beautiful laugh, with every crazy thing she's made me do was worth it. I didn't care how crazy it was, if she was smiling I was going to do it. Blake was different from all the women I've been with. She didn't care what others thought. And maybe she was the woman I needed in my life.