•you win some you lose some•

"Good morning Ophelia." Hermione chimed, walking into their dorm at around 10:00am. "Happy New Year's Eve."

Ophelia rolled over, glancing at the clock. It was already 10:00am? She quickly shot up, hoping Harry had slept in as long as her. He was not going to win this bet.

"Morning Mione." Ophelia smiled, stepping out of bed and pulling several different outfits out of her closet.

Hermione smiled as she sat down on Ophelia's bed and opened her book once more.

"What should I wear today?" Ophelia asked, showing Hermione each outfit. One was matched with a pair of baggy jeans and an oversized t-shirt and the other was sweatpants and a tight red crop top.

Hermione raised her eyebrow, looking at both of the outfits. Hermione and Ophelia always had a different style, that's for sure. Ophelia's was much more baggy clothing or comfortable clothing, but she could pull off the style; Hermiones was much prettier and elegant, and it suited her perfectly.

"Jeans and shirt. Curl your hair." Hermione replied, looking down into her book again.

Ophelia quickly changed, sliding the jeans on and styling them with a belt before slipping on the shirt. She quickly curled her hair before walking over to Hermione once again.

"So, are you and Ron talking yet?" Ophelia asked sweetly, looking at her sister as she put on perfume.

"Of course not." Hermione scoffed. "He hasn't made a single effort to talk to me since the Yule ball."

"Have you tried?" Ophelia asked.

Hermione shut her book and sat at the end of the bed before responding.

"I've tried talking to him." Hermione explained. "He thinks I need to apologize to him. Isn't that rubbish?"

Ophelia wanted to tell her sister it was fair, but she couldn't figure out in her head what Hermione would need to apologize for. The most she did was yell at Ron, but that's because he spoiled her night.

"Well has he apologized?" Ophelia asked slowly.

"You really think he'd apologize?" Hermione scoffed. "He's just that stubborn."

Ophelia sat down on her chair, laying her curled hair on her shoulders nicely as she lightly brushed them out.

"Well no." Ophelia began. "But you know you miss him, so maybe it's best to try and talk to him again. Then we can all hangout again."

Hermione sighed, realizing Ophelia was right, but before she could say anything, there was a knock at the door. Ophelia raised her wand, opening the door to see Ron and Harry standing outside the dorm door. Oh no.

"Ron?" Hermione and Ophelia said in unison.

Ron cleared his voice before quietly saying, "Hermione can we talk?"

Hermione made a shocked expression before nodding and standing up; she shot Ophelia a quick look, indicating for her and Harry to leave.

"I'll see you later." Ophelia said quickly, before quickly stepping past Ron and out of the dorm. Ron shut the door behind her, leaving her and Harry outside of the dorm.

The two looked at each other for a moment. Harry was clearly going to say something, but seemed to have his breath taken away.

"Well you look lovely." Harry breathed, looking down into Ophelia's eyes.

"Why thank you." Ophelia giggled, leaning against Harry's shoulder as they stood against the wall. "How did you get him to apologize?"

"You should see the way he talks about her. Even when they're mad at each other he's always talking about memories with her." Harry explained. "So I just reminded him how much they meant to each other and he made the decision by himself."

Ophelia smiled at the door of the dorm, realizing if everything went right, she would soon have her 2 bestfriends back together and they could all hangout as a group again. Harry seemed to be thinking the same thing, because he was smiling too. That and he had won the bet, but Ophelia wasn't going to bring it up first, considering she lost.

"So," Harry chuckled. "You know what that means?"

Ophelia sighed a defeated sigh and nodded, accepting her fate. She didn't know what Harry was going to be like, but she was decently worried.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." Harry smirked, kissing Ophelia's head. "If you're lucky."

Ophelia scoffed and pushed Harry away before they both started laughing. As they did so, both Hermione and Ron walked out of the room. Harry and Ophelia quickly went quiet, waiting for the 2 to speak.

"So, we worked things out." Hermione said finally, causing Ophelia, Ron and Harry to grin.

They finally had their group all together again.

(Authors Note)
Hey. So Ik this is a short chapter but uh, y'all said you wanted a spicy chapter so be prepared for the next chapter:)

As you can tell, Ophelia and Harry's relationship is very, PDA ig? Idk I just feel like Harry used touch to express feelings when he can't express them in words and Ophelia is quite like that too.

Anyways, hope you're all enjoying!