•explain Potter•

(Authors note)
I know Harry and Ron aren't usually friends in this point of the book/movies but for this story I'm going to make it so that they make up before. So this chapter they are friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ophelia wake up!" Hermione insisted, hitting Ophelia with a pillow. "I have some interesting news."

Ophelia groaned and yanked the pillow from Hermiones grasp. She threw it aggressively at Hermione as she sat up.

"That's why you woke me at 10:00am on a Saturday?" Ophelia snarled. She was never an early bird.

"Well I thought you'd like to go shopping for the party tonight." Hermione giggled. She knew Ophelia loved common room parties.

"What party?" Ophelia questioned, rubbing her eyes and adjusting to the light.

"Fred and George are throwing one in the common room tonight." Hermione explained. "Just gryffindor so far but we're allowed to invite anybody we want"

Fred and George always threw great parties in the common room; what Ophelia liked about their parties was that they were so relaxed yet insanely crazy and fun that she didn't have to dress up all fancy.

"I have clothes in my closet Mione." Ophelia giggled, laying back down. "Close the blinds and wake me up when the party is about to start!"

Hermione groaned and closed the blinds before walking out and slamming the dorm door behind her.

~

9:30 pm.

Ophelia shot up as the door to her dorm flew open.

"Will you wake up!" Ron shouted through his laughter. Harry followed in behind him, laughing along with him.

"I'm already awake dumbass." Ophelia snarled, stepping out of bed. She had gotten dressed a few minutes ago and was just laying down and reading for awhile before going down to the party.

She was dressed in a tight, grey tank top and dark blue ripped jeans. She also wore a dark plaid cardigan with her outfit. It was both comfortable and gorgeous on her.

Harry stopped laughing as she stood, completely taken back by how beautiful she looked. She looked effortlessly stunning.her eyelashes were curled nicely. Harry never realized how long her eyelashes really were. Everything around him in that moment seemed to freeze; it was like any thought of any other girl slipped his mind.

"Will you stop drooling mate." Ron scoffed, pushing Harry aside and walking out of the dimly lit dorm.

Even Ophelia had seemed to forget how time worked. Harry was dressed in jeans, a plain t-shirt and a dark cardigan that was just over the length of his torso. His hair was ruffled and his cheeks were pink and soft. He looked amazing.

"Well." Ophelia cleared her throat, breaking the silence. "I assume you have people waiting for you downstairs."

Harry looked back at the door and then back to Ophelia.

"I guess so..." Harry replied awkwardly, taking a step to turn around. Things seemed so awkward recently.

"Harry wait." Ophelia sighed, realizing they had to talk about everything that seemed to be happening with them.

They both seemed to have been feeling jealous and awkward.

Harry turned and looked at Ophelia as he moved his hand behind him and shut the door slowly.

"Yeah?" He asked, though he knew what was coming.

"I can't keep doing this." Ophelia sighed, playing with her necklace.