Tutor

"Where are you off to?" Harry asked as Ophelia rushed down the stairs into the common room and headed for the door.

It was March now. A lot had changed since Christmas. Ophelia began to get closer with Harry of course. She regretted leaving him when he evidently needed her the most.

"Stupid tutor for potions remember?" Ophelia replied in a hurry as she picked up her book from the common room table.

Harry groaned and looked over at Ron who was sitting on the couch with Hermione.

"You're seriously still working with Draco Malfoy?" Ron snorted. Hermione swatted him in the back of the head.

"You think I want to see Malfoy every day?" Ophelia sneered. Harry and Hermione grinned at Ron's embarrassed face.

Draco Malfoy had been tutoring Ophelia for awhile now; he would insult her quite often but she was actually understanding concepts now. Draco even seemed to be less frustrated when she didn't understand.

"Tell us if he give you any trouble alright Ophelia?" Hermione advised as Ophelia threw her bag over her shoulder.

"Yeah yeah Hermione I can handle myself." Ophelia mumbled in annoyance. "I'll be back in a bit."

When Ophelia walked towards the door she stopped when somebody called her name.

"Ophelia," Harry called to her. "Seriously tell me if he bothers you."

Ophelia grinned at Harry and he smiled back. Before leaving she smiled at both Hermione and Ron.

The hallways were quite empty already. It was only 7:00pm but usually there would be some students by now. The library was on her side of the school luckily; Ophelia assumed Draco was unfortunately already there.

"Coming Granger?" Draco sneered from the couch in the corner.

There was a cute maplewood coffee table in front of it and the couch was a soft grey fabric. They studied there most of the time.

Ophelia scoffed and sat down next to Draco, making as much distance between the two as possible.

"Well aren't you friendly today?" Draco sneered, flipping open his potions notebook.

"Sorry. Studying with THE Draco Malfoy is stressful." Ophelia replied sarcastically. "Can we just get this done?"

Ophelia leaned forward and looked over her book for awhile, reading her notes over and over, surprisingly understanding it. Draco simply just leaned back with his hand behind his neck and watched. He assumed she would just want silence since last time she yelled at him for breaking her concentration.

"How're ya doing there granger?" He asked after awhile, still leaning back in his seat and just staring down at Ophelias fingers as her painted white nails tapped against the table quietly.

"Alright I suppose." She replied, still focused. "What does this mean though?"

Draco leaned forward and moved his head over Ophelias notebook next to her. His breath slightly trailed down her neck, sending chills down her spine.

"Werewolves?" Draco asked. Ophelia nodded, stopping the tapping of her nails on the table. "Well there's a potion that can stop their transformation if that's what you're talking about."

Ophelia turned her head and looked at Draco; at the same time, he turned and looked at her. The two's faces were barely inches apart when their eyes met.

Draco stared into her glimmering light brown eyes for a moment before she awkwardly backed away.

"Thanks Malfoy." Ophelia said simply, leaning forward to read more about the potion.