•Sirius Black•

The next day, everybody was ordered to stay in their common rooms.

"Ophelia where were you! I was worried sick." Hermione questioned as she sat down in the common room next to Ron. Harry and Ophelia were sitting across from them.

"I was uh," Ophelia began. She had no excuse. She couldn't have been in the bathroom at 1:00am.

Harry jumped in, saving Ophelia.

"She was getting McGonagall and was ordered to just stay in the great hall." He explained, making it very believable. Ophelia hadn't even told him she actually ran into Sirius yet. Would he even believe her if she did?

Hermione sighed and looked at Ron. He was clearly believing Harry's story. Thank goodness.

"I'm gonna go relax in my dorm." Ophelia said finally, shooting a glance at Harry. She needed to tell him about Sirius, even if he wouldn't believe her.

She strode off to her dorm and as she expected, 10 minutes later, there was Harry knocking on the door. He entered seconds later, already knowing she wanted to talk to him.

"I talked to Sirius Black." Ophelia ranted the second Harry silenced the door. "He's innocent Harry."

Harry was shocked by those word.

"Did he curse you or something?" Harry said cautiously, analyzing everything Ophelia was doing.

"Harry I'm serious. He knew your parents." Ophelia pleaded. "He didn't expose their location."

Harry's mouth dropped open, clearly angry. He hadn't known that something like that was going to be the reason his parents were dead.

"Then who bloody did Ophelia?" Harry snarled, clearly angry she believed Sirius and didn't turn him in.

"Peter Pettigrew!" Ophelia yelled back.

The room went silent. You could hear even the tiniest noises such as the birds outside. Harry wasn't going to believe her.

"You have no proof." Harry said finally. "Sirius Black is the reason my parents are dead."

Harry was clearly fighting back the aching tears in his eyes. Finding out the reason for your parents death is horrible.

"And the ministry has shitty proof that he did do it." Ophelia argued Harry's point. "Harry he didn't kill me, he could've easily killed me. Instead he told me to keep you safe."

There was a tear rolling down Harry's cheek as he looked at Ophelia. Everything they had could be gone if he didn't believe her. It was terrifying for both of them.

"Harry please. I know he's innocent." Ophelia whispered, reaching out her hand to Harry's. "You didn't see his face like I did."

"I don't know what to believe." Harry sighed, taking Ophelias hand. At least the two of them were alright.

"You aren't mad?" Ophelia asked.

Harry shook his head and gave Ophelia a weak smile. He rubbed his thumb gently along the bandage on her knuckles; they were both looking down at her still injured hands from her fight with Pansy.

"Just because we're talking of serious things." Harry began, still staring at Ophelias hand. "You know what Pansy said isn't true right?"

Ophelia smiled at Harry still caring about her when he was clearly breaking with confusion.

"Which part?" Ophelia replied with a soft chuckle.

"All of it." Harry replied truthfully.

Pansy had called her many things, but she had also said that Harry would never like her. Had Harry forgotten about that or was he trying to hint at something.

Their eyes were locked in each others now. Both glimmered in the light and were gorgeous.

For a second, they had a moment. A moment of purity and a moment with care. They always cared for each other but this time, this time it was a new kind of care.

Just his hand holding hers and his eyes locked with hers. Everything felt right in that moment. Harry Potter felt right.

(Authors note)
Hey!

This chapter is quite important to the story but I don't wanna put the next part of the story in this chapter so it's extra short. The next chapter will be posted soon though.

Ily all!