•fixed the issue•

"I had unprotected sex with Harry." Ophelia groaned.

Cedric's jaw dropped open.

"Are you serious?" Cedric asked in disbelief. "Why wouldn't you get a potion before hand?"

Placing her arms around her knees, Ophelia looked out at the field. The snow was falling lightly and the sky was a deep blue. She tried to stay relaxed, but with her luck, she was definitely going to get pregnant if she didn't get that potion.

"I don't know I didn't think about it." Ophelia sighed. "I'll just get it at hogsmeade this weekend."

Cedric bit his lip slowly.

"Aren't you shopping with Hermione at hogsmeade this weekend?" Cedric asked.

Shit.

Hermione could not know Ophelia and Harry had had sex. Even just telling Cedric was a big push for Ophelia, but luckily she knew she could trust him.

"Hey don't worry about it." Cedric spoke. "I'll buy it for you and give it to you when Hermione isn't looking."

Ophelia grinned and looked over at Cedric. He was genuinely the greatest friend ever.

"You don't mind?" Ophelia questioned. "I'll pay you back of course."

"Of course I don't mind." Cedric chuckled. "What're best friends for?"

~

The day of Hogsmeade

"Ophelia will you wake up already?" Hermione complained, throwing a pillow across the room at Ophelia, who was still laying in bed. "We have loads of shopping to do."

Ophelia groaned as the sunshine from the window blared into her eyes. Despite the fact it was snowing, it was still extremely sunny. She slowly sat up, slipping on some grey sweatpants and a tank top. The sweatpants were quite baggy and the tank top was a simple white cropped one.

Hermione gave Ophelia a small chuckle as she opened the door. Hermione always dressed up much more than Ophelia ever did, that's for sure. Ophelia quickly brushed out her hair and brushed her teeth before running over to Hermione.

"Sorry I forgot what day it was." Ophelia spoke finally, still quite tired, even though she looked far from it. She had mascara on and her hair was long and wavy. "To hogsmeade?"

"It's alright!" Hermione giggled, closing the door behind them and beginning to walk down the dorm hallway with Ophelia. "Though we do have a busy day ahead of us."

Ophelia had a much more busy day than Hermione, considering Cedric was going to be bringing her the potion.

"Well yeah." Ophelia grinned. "I wonder if they'll have any leggings I like for the ball."

Hermione scoffed at Ophelia's comment as they walked into the common room.

"You really should wear a dress Ophelia." Hermione insisted. "It would look lovely on you."

"No." Ophelia said.

"You don't even have to wear high heels!" Hermione continued, "The dress could be any colour you want too."

"No." Ophelia responded once more.

"You could impress Harry." Hermione went on.

Ophelia thought about it for a moment. Harry had mentioned he had never seen Ophelia in a dress, so it would be a great surprise.

"I can dress for myself." Ophelia responded. "But that doesn't sound bad. If he asks tell him I chose not to get a dress."

Hermione squealed happily, grinning widely. She hadn't seen Ophelia in a dress in years. The two laughed about how excited Hermione was all the way to Hogsmeade.