•Dementors•

"I wonder who the new dark arts teacher is going to be." Ophelia snorted with laughter as she boarded the train, walking with her older sister Hermione.

Hermione and Ophelia were beginning their 3rd year at hogwarts this year. The lights on the train and scent of sweets brought joy to both of them, and you could see it in their faces. Everything was beautiful. From the sights out of the window the second the train began to move to the comfortable home like seats on the train.

Hermione giggled as she took a seat in a compartment. Ophelia did the same after her older sister. Eventhough Hermione was quite a bit older, they were in the same year.

Ophelia brushed her pale, silky pale brown hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear as she pulled out her soccer ball. She had shrunk it into her pocket so that she could sneak it into the compartment. In the corner, there was a teacher resting. He was surely asleep and Ophelia wasn't worried to get in trouble.

She pulled out the shrunken soccer ball and tapped it with her wand, causing it to grow to regular size.

"Ophelia you're insane." Hermione judged, looking up from her school book. Hermione had always been a smart girl, even before they went to hogwarts.

Ophelia stood up and started bouncing the ball on her ankle and knee constantly. Hermione kept nervously glancing towards the man in the corner. Thinking about it, the man looked exhausted even when he was sleeping.

"Give it a rest. I'm not going to wreck anything." Ophelia tested. Hermione rolled her eyes and dug her nose back into her book.

The ball bounced from Ophelia's knee to the bottom of her shoe and into the air and over her head. She flipped over, kicking the ball harshly and sending it flying.

Hermione looked up urgently and gasped as Ophelia landed firmly on her feet before reaching for her wand.

Before the ball could hit the compartment door, it swung open. The speeding ball hit the deep haired boy directly in the nose and sent him stumbling backwards.

"Harry I am so sorry!" Ophelia pleaded, rushing over to Harry and hugging him. She looked up at him, examining his nose with her eyes.

Ron snorted from behind Harry and pushed past them, walking over to greet Hermione.

"Good day Ophelia." Harry chuckled, rubbing his nose gently.

He stepped into the compartment and allowed the door to close behind him before leaning down and hugging Ophelia awkwardly.

"Is it okay?" Ophelia asked, still staring at his nose.

Harry was oblivious sometimes. It was obvious Ophelia had always had a soft spot for him. She felt horrible for hitting his nose with the ball.

Harry nodded before walking over to the compartment and greeting Hermione. The rain from outside hit the train window roughly, causing loud droplet noises to echo through the room. Though, even when it was stormy outside, the 4 of them felt at home next to each other in the warm compartment.

Hermione and Ron took seats next to each other and Harry and Ophelia took seats across from them.

"Still being sent to Azkaban?" Ophelia teased Harry. He had inflated his aunt over the summer and nearly got expelled.

"Very funny Ophelia." Harry replied sarcastically.

Ophelia leaned back in her seat and twirled a strand of her long hair around her finger. She aimlessly yet lightly kicked her legs back and forth under the table as the others talked.

Things were great now. Ophelia thoroughly enjoyed being with the three of them. She got angry sometimes but only because Ron would treat her as if she was JUST hermione's younger sister and not his friends, though it happened rarely. Even Hermione babied her sometimes. Harry never did that which she appreciated.