•Chaos in a bottle•

(Authors note)
So in this chapter, some of you may think Ophelia is too similar to book ginny. Ophelia is a lot more of a softie deep down and not quite as impulsive as Ginny can be. Ophelia is also much sweeter in casual situations. She's going to seem similar to Ginny to some people but I just want to get across how different they really are.

I know Ginny is rarely going to be in this story but here are some differences to help compare!

Ophelia is laid back and relaxed whereas Ginny is usually looking for things to do. Ginny is more of an extrovert.

Ophelia is obviously muggle born, so she is more knowledgeable with muggle things compared to Ginny.

Ginny is impulsive most of the time. For example when she hexed zacharias in the books, Ophelia would have ignored it. She chooses her battles and things brilliantly most the time.

Ophelia also tends to be more quiet than Ginny. She did not grow up with several older brothers or magic so she's not as rough. Ophelia is really a softie tbh.

Anyways thanks for the support! Here is the next chapter💕:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a month since school started now. Everybody made fun of Harry for fainting at the dementor. Ophelia tried to reassure him, but she wasn't the best at feelings sometimes. She chose to sit back and relax most of the time. She was either chilling or playing quidditch.

She had taken Alicia's spot on the quidditch team as chaser. It took the whole team, especially Oliver, to warm up to her. Harry was the only cool one at first.

Other than that things had been pretty boring. Ophelia spent many days messing around in the common room. She usually left her homework for the evening.

Ophelia and Ron got into an argument about something Hagrid said in mare for magical creatures. They managed to get over it over time. Ophelia decided to just apologize for being stubborn because she knew Ron wouldn't.

Many of Ophelias nights were spent playing chess in the common room. Hermione never stayed up late except to study and Ron usually went up to the dorms by 11:00pm so she'd play with Harry.

Harry was up late constantly but only because Ophelia was. He treated her like a sister, and it annoyed Ophelia. As they grew closer, she began to see Harry as less of a brother and more of a bestfriend. Which was still great, but she was curious if she began to grow feelings for Harry. She denied it either way.

~

"Halloween is in a few weeks." Ophelia said simply as she leaned back on the tree.

The breeze was nice and cool now. Fall had come around quite quickly actually. It happened to be Ophelias favourite season so she had zero complaints.

The beautiful orange and red leaves fell from the trees above the group of 4.

"So is our first hogsmeade visit." Ron said, grinning from ear to ear. "It's only the most exciting part of the year."

Ophelia kicked her legs out on the grass and ran her fingers through the grass gently. She hadn't noticed until then but Hermione was playing with the ripped portion of her jeans.

Harry looked awkwardly to the side and Ophelia remembered he wouldn't be coming to hogsmeade because of Sirius Black.

"I mean the stores there are incredible!" Ron went on. Ophelia groaned and pulled an elastic out of her pocket. She aimed it and shot it at Ron's ear.