•Happy Christmas•

"Hermione wake up!" Ophelia giggled as she jumped onto Hermiones bed.

Hermione groaned and pushed her sister off before beginning to laugh.

"Bloody hell it's like 7:00am." Hermione said, sitting up but smiling.

"Yeah and its Christmas!" Ophelia said. Sitting back on her neatly made bed.

The dorm room was decorated with a small, forest green Christmas tree with gorgeous red and gold ornaments. There was golden decorations along the window cell and door way aswell. They had all decorated quite well for Christmas.

"There's presents below your bed sis." Ophelia said grinning. She reached down below her own bed and gripped a small box in her hands.

Hermione grabbed one of her gifts aswell. The two began unwrapping at the same time, both filled with joy.

Ophelia opened the box to see a golden snitch. It was quite adorable and exciting.

"Thank you Mione." Ophelia said grinning. She had always wanted a snitch of her own.

"No thank you!" Hermione said. She was holding the case of limited edition bookmarks that Ophelia had bought for her in the summer. "You know me too well."

The two girls unwrapped their gifts cheerfully. Ron had gotten Hermione a sweater for crookshanks despite the fact he hated the cat with his whole heart. Especially because it was always after his rat.

Ophelia opened her gifts from everybody quite quickly. Ron got her a new plaid cardigan since she wore them so much and Mrs.Weasley made her a knitted sweater. Hermione got one of those aswell.

"Who's that gift from?" Hermione asked, looking down at Ophelias final gift below her.

"Harry I assume?" Ophelia shrugged, picking up the gift. It was indeed from Harry.

She unwrapped it quickly but gently.

"He didn't!" Hermione squealed, rushing over to sit next to Ophelia.

Ophelia was at a loss for words. She gazed down completely mesmerized by what Harry had gotten her.

It was unbelievable. Harry had gotten her a fire bolt.

"He doesn't even have a broom and he got you a FIREBOLT Ophelia." Hermione giggled, admiring the broom. 

Ophelia was truly at a loss for words. She glanced at the side of the broom and saw engraved in the side was a small glass bottle. What was that supposed to mean?

"Ophelia." Hermione began. "There is no way you don't see it."

"See what?" Ophelia asked, evidently confused by Hermione.

"He fancies you. You know how expensive that is?" Hermione said with a wide grin.

Ophelia stared down at the broom, still smiling widely.

"Or maybe Hermione, " Ophelia began with a slightly annoyed tone, "he's just a great bestfriend."

Hermione shrugged and frowned slightly. She went to say something but Ophelia gave her an annoyed look so she decided not to.

Personally, Ophelia hated when people 'shipped' her and Harry. Yeah, she thought he was cute and stuff but he was really just a bestfriend.