•the quidditch cup•

"Wow." Ophelia breathed, glancing down at the giant quidditch pitch of the World Cup.

The wind was cool and the sun was shining beautifully. Every sight seemed unbelievable for the group. They had managed to get top box seats aswell so they had an excellent view.

"Ophelia you're going to freeze!" Hermione insisted over and over. "Why would you wear a tank top on such a windy day?"

The wind was much cooler up in the top box actually. Ophelia was dressed in grey sweatpants and a cream white tank top. Her hair blew in the wind as she glance down at the now full pitch.

"Hermione it's fine." Ginny laughed, sitting down next to Hermione.

Ophelia was sitting next to Harry and Hermione. Ron was on the other side of Harry and Ginny sat next to Hermione.

Ophelia was still speechless from how gorgeous the area was. The wind felt cool on her skin and  took her breath away slightly, but it felt right.

Ophelia leaned forward on the railing in front of them, taking in the beautiful feeling on her skin. It left a tingling sensation actually.

Harry stood from his seat and leaned against the railing next to Ophelia, glancing down at the seats below.

"Beautiful weather isn't it?" Ophelia grinned, looking up at the sky slightly.

"Not as beautiful as you." Harry mumbled under his breath before clearing his throat and talking clearly. "It is isn't it?"

Harry's hair was messed up by the wind as they stood next to each other. Ophelia glanced at him and instantly blushed just by how amazing he looked. She loved when his hair was messy. She smiled and looked downwards once again, clearly flustered.

Except this time, Harry seemed to notice her blush. He could see how flustered she was just by looking at him. It gave him the motivation to do what he was going to do next.

Harry ran his fingers along the railing as butterflies filled his stomach. He slowly ran them closer to Ophelias hand before gripping her hand in his, intertwining their fingers together.

Fireworks were erupted in Ophelias heart. Harry Potter was holding her hand. He had finally made a move.

Harry squeezed her hand and rubbed his thumb along hers as they stood there. He glanced down and chuckled before looking to the side and at Ophelia.

Ophelia returned the look with a sweet smile. Her freckles stuck out through her blushing cheeks as their eyes met. Everything about Harry just seemed more beautiful to Ophelia in that moment. From his beautiful green eyes to his sharp jawline. His deep brown hair gleamed in the sunlight as it blew slightly in the wind. He just looked perfect.

"It's about to start! Get back to your seats." Ron demanded. None of them had seen Ophelias hand locked with Harry's.

Harry chuckled and hid their locked hands behind Ophelias back as they both walked to their seats and sat down. Harry continued to grip her hand just below everybody's view and on Ophelias thigh.

~

The game ended quite a while after. Ron and Harry were yelling none stop and so were the twins. Even Ophelia was extremely into the match. Hermione seemed to have been enjoying it too.

Once they got back to the tent, Ophelia, Ginny and Hermione decided to relax whereas the guys decided to mess around, per usual.

"Krum was amazing wasnt he?" Ron ranted. "Ireland is amazing but just KRUM."

Ophelia snorted with laughter as Ginny stood up and strode over to her brothers and Harry.

"I think you're in love Ron!" Ginny teased, causing Ron to scoff and then laugh as Fred and George went on screaming about how Ireland won.