•the burrow•

"You think he'll like me?" Ophelia ranted.

The two sisters were sitting in the brightly lit bed room as they packed. Today they would be heading off to the burrow.

Hermione sighed as she tossed Ophelia her package of hair ties.

"There's no way he doesn't." Hermione reassured Ophelia.

Truth be told, Ophelia was really bad at the whole "feelings" thing. She bottled everything up, so when she realized she liked Harry, it was like a bomb went off in both her mind and heart.

"What if he just meets somebody new at school this year." Ophelia groaned. "And then he just stops talking to me and-"

Hermione cut Ophelia off by hitting her with a pillow. Truth was, Hermione knew Harry had feelings for Ophelia, she just couldn't tell her.

"Give it a rest!" Hermione sighed. "If he doesn't like you, he's a bloody idiot."

Ophelia instantly shut her mouth and smiled slightly. Hermione was always the sweetest sister ever, that was for sure.

Ophelia knew things between her and Harry were going to change this year, she just wasn't sure what the outcome would be.

~
At the burrow.

"You really think she likes me?" Harry asked Ron as he wiped the counter of the kitchen in the burrow.

The family was cleaning up the house before Ophelia and Hermione arrived. Ron and Harry were in charge of the kitchen while Fred and George were in charge of the living room. Ginny was cleaning the bedrooms.

"Of course." Ron replied cheerfully. "Did you see the way she kissed your cheek? And just the gift and letter she got you for your birthday "

Ophelia had bought Harry a golden ring with a golden snitch engraved into it. Ophelia used her wand to design the golden snitch to have Harry's initials on it aswell. In the letter she wrote,

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry I couldn't see you for your birthday like you did for me. I wish I could spend more time with you than this. I can't wait to see you at the burrow in a couple weeks. I hope you like your gift, I made it myself. You mean a lot to me Potter, and I know I don't tell you enough. I'll always be there by your side, I promise.

Sincerely, Ophelia Topaz Granger.

Harry glanced down at the ring on his hand and smiled as he wiped the counter. It was genuinely beautiful; it meant even more to him because it was from her.

"What if she falls for somebody else this year?" Harry sighed.

"Bloody hell Harry." Ron groaned, throwing a soaking cloth directly at Harry's bare chest. "Have you seen the way she looks at you? There's no way she'll fall for somebody else. She's even more in love than you."

Harry was shocked by Ron's words. Usually ron would just laugh at him when he tried to talk about a girl, but this time he seemed to actually care.

"Just treat her right." Ron said finally as he finished drying the counter. "She doesn't show it, but Hermione says she's got a heart of gold."

"Ophelia does?" Harry asked.

"Apparently." Ron chuckled. Ophelia never showed her feelings to her friends. She did mostly with Hermione and Harry but even that happened rarely.

The door of the kitchen flew open as Harry opened his mouth to respond.

"Your girlfriends are here!" George yelled dramatically. Fred followed in behind him.