•Are you sirius?•

Dear Ophelia,

I'm sorry it took me this long to write to you. I couldn't risk writing to anybody but Harry for the first while, because the owls coming in constantly to both you and Harry would seem suspicious. I would like to thank you dearly for believing me. I'm with buck beak still, he's doing quite well. I won't write very often, but I cannot wait until I can see you, Harry, Ron and Hermione again. Make sure to ask Harry about what's happening tonight.

Kind regards,

Snuffles.

"Harry!" Ophelia shouted, running into his dorm. She halted when she saw Ron sitting on the bed next to Harry talking.

Ron and Hermione were still not on speaking terms, per usual. Hermione spent most her time talking and hanging out with Ophelia; she had actually become decent friends with Cedric and Cho, since Ophelia spent hours with them. She would come around and talk to Ron eventually though, they all knew that; well everybody except Ron.

"Sorry, I can come back later." Ophelia laughed, tucking the letter into her pocket.

Harry looked up from the homework in his hand and smiled at Ophelia before patting the bed next to him. Ron also looked up and smiled.

Ophelia walked over and sat next to Harry, leaning her head on his shoulder, beginning to read the potions work Harry had in his hand. She read it silently as Harry and Ron continued to talk.

"Why are you bothering with doing homework on Christmas break." Ophelia questioned.

"Because we left it till last minute and Snape's going to be bloody pissed if we don't finish it." Ron scowled, slamming his book shut.

Ophelia sat back against the wall and gazed around the room. She chuckled as Ron continued to complain about how Snape deserved to be "thrown to the whomping willow" or something like that.

"Wouldn't it have been funny if you had to learn how to dance with Snape instead of McGonagall?" Ophelia teased, looking to Ron.

Harry broke into laughter as Ron made the most disgusted face they had ever seen.

"Place your hand here Weasley." Ophelia mocked in a deep tone, imitating Professor Snape.

"Step here, not there you incompetent boy." Harry joined in with the tone, causing both him and Ophelia to cry with laughter.

Ron pushed Harry back angrily, but you could tell he was trying hard not to laugh.

"I hate you both." Ron choked on his laughter, looking back at the two.

"You know you love us." Ophelia grinned, resting her chin on Harry's shoulder, since he was now sitting in front of her.

"As if." Ron scoffed jokingly before waving goodbye to his friends and exiting the dorm.

Once Ophelia managed to catch her breath again, she turned to Harry and crossed her legs on the bed, pulling the letter from Sirius out. Harry turned to her aswell, most likely already expecting what she was about to ask.

"What's happening tonight?" Ophelia asked, allowing Harry to read the letter.

"Snuffles wanted to meet US in the fireplace at 1:00am tonight." Harry explained, pulling out a letter he had received. "He wants us both there, but we can't bring Hermione and Ron or else we'll pull to much attention to ourselves."

Ophelia ran her finger along the parchment in front of her. She admired how the light from the window gleamed against the parchment.

"That works then." Ophelia smiled, looking up from the parchment and at Harry. "I'll meet you down there at 12:50?"