Author's Note

Hello everyone! A little author's note before we get into the story. Please try not to skip this section, because there are some information that you may need to proceed.

First of all, don't expect this fanfic to be 100% similar to the books and/or movies. I'm not using them as a reference but the story line will stay relatively similar. I will mention some memorable lines along the way, though.

Second, I am moving the ages up. So instead of attending Hogwarts at 11, the characters will enter at 13. This story will begin at the third year (Prisoner of Azkaban), so instead of being 13, the characters will be 15, because I am uncomfy with the idea of writing about 13 year olds in love, so yeah. So everything will be moved up, essentially. Wizards and witches can only apparate when they're 19, you will still be traced until you're 19, you get the gist of it.

Third, the protagonist, (you), stays at Gryffindor, and I've read some fics where the protagonist is also in Gryffindor, so I'm sorry in advance if the plots sound similar to any of the fics you've read before (it's really hard to stay completely original), but I will try to make it as different as possible.

A little three point one, if you will, this is inspired by 'The Boy Who Loved' by ScribblingQuills scribbs(great fanfic btw, check it out if you haven't for some odd reason). I hope you don't mind me mentioning you here.

Fourth, English isn't my first language, so I'm sorry if you find any grammar and/or spelling mistakes. Please point them out politely so I can edit it.

Fifth, if any of my friends (whom I haven't told about this fic) are reading this, I'm not going to ask you to stop, because I know you won't listen to me. So, kindly pretend to forget that I ever wrote this in the first place, yeah?

Sixth, I'm doing a new thing where I post as soon as I finish (I usually finish writing and editing the story before posting the whole thing), so I'm sorry if it's sloppy in some places and just not the best, I will definitely go back to edit the story once I finish, but not directly.

Seventh, I won't be writing any smut, because I am underage, and the characters, even though they're older, are still quite young to be doing that (no shame if you do though, it's just my beliefs), so please don't ask me to write smut. There will still be some kissing scenes, but nothing too detailed.

Lastly, I will try to update at least once a week (hence why I'm publishing per chapter, so you guys can just spam me to update, I'm heck forgetful), or maybe more if I feel like it. Feel free to pester me if I haven't updated in a week.

Alright, that's long. Enjoy the story guys!