65. Home once again

Start from the beginning

Jimin:Y/n-ah..

Jimin asked softly. Actually his asking himself if he could face himself in the mirror after being so soft all of a sudden.

After Jimin called Y/n, she didn't respond.

Jimin:Y/n?

Since your now leaning quite closely (more like your using him as a pillow)to Jimin he can't really see your face. So moved his hands and moved you greatly on his side arm, like your a fragile baby.

Jimin looked at you now sleeping peacefully, he could've sworn that he just saw you trembling like a lost kitten. It shocking that you could sleep so peacefully.

Jimin just signed in relief then got out of the car, and trying not to make you wake up from your sleep, because oh boy he knew how pissed you are whenever someone interupted your beauty sleep.

Mr.Lou looked at you and Jimin. His pretty dazed at Jimin holding carrying you with full of care, Mr.Lou knew that Jimin would only act like that to the people he genuinely trusted. It was calming to see the scene. Mr.Lou kinda wanted to get Jungkook, J-hope, or even Mr.Kim to take a picture of Jimin.

Jimin:Me.Lou where are the othe-

Mom:Yyy/nnnn!!!

Jimin flinched a bit ,but he suddenly put up a very threatening look at his now new mother. Hei Soo (mom) noticed this and got anger a little but she finally knew why Jimin is angry... because you were asleep.

Mom: Haha sorry my mistake Jimmy.

How Soo apologized as she took you away from Jimin. Jimin kinda felt unsure if he would hand you over to Hei Soo but still he allowed it, since you have been taken care of Hei Soo since you were 4.

Jimin: Umm..Good night I guess Y/n.

Jimin said as he patted your head, your head is now resting on Hei Soo's shoulder.

Mom:Ok.. I'm going to take Y/n to bed..please tell the boys that Y/n is now sleeping soundly, and tell them to sleep also.

Jimin:Yeah..I guess your right..mom.

Mom: it's almost 4 in the morning Jimin-ah..go to sleep you all needed it.

After that Mom turn to Mr.Lou.

Mom: Mr.Lou.. be sure to let no one disturb the kids sleep they all have a long day do please let NO ONE disturb them.

Mr.Lou and Jimin sweat dropped a bit by Hei Soo's suddenly change of attitude. She was threatening them without her even noticing.

Mr.Lou: Yes I'll be sure to do that Mrs.Kim..

Mom:Ok that's good!

After that she then got our of the underground parking lot or whatever you call a home for all vehicles. Jimin gave the car keys to Mr.Lou, while he texted something in the group chat.

As he finished telling the other that Y/n is safe and sound returning home, Jimin suddenly remembered..

..I forgotten to inform Min-yun and Eun woo'

__________________________________

That's all. No speech today. My mind is blank of what to do next. 🙁🙁

And thank you for reading until here. I'm surprised your not bored yet.

Love all!
Stay safe And stay happy!
💜💜💜